Cheap Mini-ITX (or Micro-ATX) for AM3+?

Isgolo

In the next 4 months i will have to travel to other country for studies, and i will need to carry my PC to do the projects.

I will fly there, so my ATX PC is too big to carry it, and i think on changing into a mini-ITX motherboard to save some space. I'd like to have a slim case, but I will also look to make a custom case to fit the graphics card parallel to the motherboard and make it more compact.

BTW, is there anything I should know about carrying a computer into a plane within the European Union? (Spain to Germany(and back, I hope))

Mi processor is a AMD FX8320 (AM3+ Socket, TDP of 125W), and i have a GTX1050, but i can downgrade to a GTX750 if the first is too big (yea, it is powerful enough to move the programs i use, and i won't be able to play some games, so less distractions available)

TL;DR: Cheap mini-ITX motherboard compatible with AMD FX8320 ? And a slim case for it?

Thank you in advance.

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

I've searched for this before. None exist.

And Micro-ATX?

Just now, Isgolo said:

And Micro-ATX?

Oh, plenty of microATX boards exist for AM3+. However, I'm not too sure which ones are the best. You'll need to look for a decent VRM, and it should be from a good manufacturer such as Gigabyte, MSI or Asus. They all made decent boards back then.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

34 minutes ago, Isgolo said:

Any board that is relatively cheap, anyone?

all am3 boards should be cheap used cause no one wants am3 boards right now

check local sales on craigslist, letgo, offerup, ect.