Bit of Help With Design?

MPX309

Well basically you see the circular Bedrock logo

I was wondering how to get text in a circle like that?

28cj6yp.jpg

Bedrock-logo-1D80939FBB-seeklogo.com.gif

I have photoshop

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I think there are options in photoshop that you can bend text, but your best bet is to google something like "Circle text" In google or something for a tutorial. Or place each one manually which would take probably an hour.

In photo shop you can use the shapes tool which contains ellipse. Draw the shape and select for horizontal or verticle text. Finally type the text you want in the circle.

In what way is this programming or software design.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

In what way is this programming or software design.. 

Well its in program ;) you see what i did there. programming --> program-in --> in program. heehhehehehehhe  :D

Well its in program ;) you see what i did there. programming --> program-in --> in program. heehhehehehehhe  :D

<_<

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

I think it's done through adobe illustrator, it has functions in that program to solve what you ask.

Nonetheless, you can achieve that in photoshop, but will need to do it manually with some angle calculation and manual placement:

1. Create a line with the wordings

Skryptom-Pic4.pngand upside down version of Bedrock-logo-1D80939FBB-seeklogo.com.gif

2. Adjust the rotation anchor point to the left depending on your choice of diameter

3. Make a copy (duplicate), set rotation to +90 degree.

4. Then start making few copies filling in between the spaces, you can do it manually according to your visual judgement or by mathematical calculation

ie: 90degrees/(how many lines in between you want +1) = (how many degrees for each lines)

5. Finish a sample of a quarter, copy the quarter 3 times, to form a complete circle.

I guess that's how I would do it. It's a bit cumbersome.

It is well designed. keep it continue..........................