Brand: MSI
version: GP72 MVR 7RFX
GPU: MSI gtx 1060 3gb
CPU: i7 7700hq
Ram: 8GB

Game: Dead by daylight

Playing 1080p

Low graphics 

Before The update I had around 80 FPS (Recorded with shadow play). 

After the update I had 60 fps with lag spikes. But when I reseted my laptop it became worse (Only deleted heavy games on my laptop via windows reset). I had around 50 fps with lag spikes. For example If "The killer" is hitting me it is freezing my game or doing some actions. Also my temperature increases to 80 degrees from 69 degrees with my undervoltage and I brought it to someone who studied ICT. He fixed my temperature issue, but not my game lag issue. The usage of my CPU and GPU were the same before and after the update at 30-60% CPU and 40-60% GPU. Also I have the same feeling with Fortnite and other games.

If someone knows what is wrong please let me know.

Downgrade your drivers to 399 and retest. It seems the current drivers have some issues. I also noticed some lag spikes in BF1 with the current drivers.

Run Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) before trying to install the older drivers.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Just do a clean install if possible. Not reset

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

26 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Downgrade your drivers to 399 and retest. It seems the current drivers have some issues. I also noticed some lag spikes in BF1 with the current drivers.

Run Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) before trying to install the older drivers.

I have run DDU so how can I now download the older drivers? (In safe mode)

So DDU and downloading the older driver didn't fix my issue and I have already done a clean install. Its weird and I don't know what to do. If someone has an idea let me know