[PC] Forza Horizon 4 unable to launch FIXED

Problem:

I have over the past couple days struggled trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 on PC. The game crashes within 10 seconds of opening it. That is, before reaching the starting menu.
I have tried:

- Reinstalled game four times (one on administrator account)
- Reinstalled Xbox app & microsoft store completely
- Updated Microsoft store
- Updated Windows 10
- Gained ownership of gamefolder
- Restarted PC
- Tried 5 different GPU drivers (Namely: 399.24, 411.63, 411.70, 416.16 & 416.34)
- Tried launching from a different windows user
- Disabled AntiVirus(AVG)
- Disabled Firewall
- Disabled all software running in the background
- Uninstalled all software that could interfere with the game, notably: EVGA Precision X & Wallpaper Engine. 
- Launched from an Administrator user
- Installed and uninstalled random app on Windows Store
- Running WSReset.exe

- Plugged out all but one monitor
Specs:

Windows 10 PRO N 64-bit, version 1709, OS Build 16299.726
i7 4770k @ 3,5 ghz
Geforce EVGA 780 Ti
16gb HyperX memory
DirectX 12

Crashlogs from eventviewer:

https://pastebin.com/20ZEyeHG
https://pastebin.com/Z7LwKQ6b

This thing puzzles me. I have been in contact with both xbox and microsoft, neither of which has been very helpful. If anyone of you is able to decode the crashlogs or has any insight I have not already attempted, this is my desperate call for help. 

2 minutes ago, Techicolors said:

are you running msi afterburner and rivatuner as game launches? 

No. I have never used either of those. As mentioned, I have tried closing every background program running. I did use EVGA Precision X which supposedly has had issues too, however I have completely uninstalled it in attempt of making it work.

3 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Is game installed on C drive? If not - try it.

Don't have space on C drive. It's got 120 gbs, so it'd be impossible to make space for 64 gb.

8 minutes ago, Sebastiantho said:

Don't have space on C drive 

Well, previous version of Horizon run only from C. Known annoying bug. So this time is probably the same - C installation (default path) is the only option.

If you have no space on C drive and you have another unused HDD, you may clone your SSD system to HDD just for this one game.

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

Well, previous version of Horizon run only from C. Known annoying bug. So this time is probably the same - C installation (default path) is the only option.

Previous as in Horizon 3? I played that game with no issue.

2 minutes ago, Sebastiantho said:

Previous as in Horizon 3? I played that game with no issue.

Well, you was lucky. But many other players are not so lucky. And it starts from some Windows version, I don't remember exactly.

Anyway - you asked, I answered.

Just now, homeap5 said:

Well, you was lucky. But many other players are not so lucky. And it starts from some Windows version, I don't remember exactly.

Well surely that can't be it. If some can play it on a different drive, it must be a different reason no?

6 minutes ago, Sebastiantho said:

Well surely that can't be it. If some can play it on a different drive, it must be a different reason no?

First - try, then prove me wrong. :)

Just now, homeap5 said:

First - try, then prove me wrong. :)

Well I can't try. Windows takes up like 100gb of my available 120.

1 minute ago, Sebastiantho said:

Well I can't try. Windows takes up like 100gb of my available 120.

You can use second HDD with cloned system as I suggest. Or just change your SSD to bigger one - 100 of 120 is too much and your SSD will become slower.

10 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

You can use second HDD with cloned system as I suggest. Or just change your SSD to bigger one - 100 of 120 is too much and your SSD will become slower.

Well seems I proved you wrong anyway. I literally just found the "fix" for me at least. By disabling all audio devices I was able to successfully launch the game. But I'm not sure if I even want to play without sound. Do you know of any way I can enable sound mid game? Simply enabling it doesn't give me sound when it's already running.

10 minutes ago, Sebastiantho said:

Well seems I proved you wrong anyway. I literally just found the "fix" for me at least. By disabling all audio devices I was able to successfully launch the game. But I'm not sure if I even want to play without sound. Do you know of any way I can enable sound mid game? Simply enabling it doesn't give me sound when it's already running.

You'll prove me wrong if you found a way to run full game from second drive with sound. I only reacted to symptoms you described and that are familiar.

59 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

You'll prove me wrong if you found a way to run full game from second drive with sound. I only reacted to symptoms you described and that are familiar.

Well I just did. It seems the game has issues with Realtek. So by enabling razer surround sound and disabling Realtek I was able to have it launch. However razer sorround doesn't provide audio itself, therefore I was able to re-enable Realtek once the game had opened and since razer surround was already connected it was able to take Realtek as its source and bam, audio. 

45 minutes ago, Sebastiantho said:

Well I just did. It seems the game has issues with Realtek. So by enabling razer surround sound and disabling Realtek I was able to have it launch. However razer sorround doesn't provide audio itself, therefore I was able to re-enable Realtek once the game had opened and since razer surround was already connected it was able to take Realtek as its source and bam, audio. 

Congratulations. My suggestion is - find some forums that people have similar problem and it may be really good solution for some guys.