Cablemod cables

Txe

I contacted CableMod around a month ago with a similar problem. 
The Diamaters are - ModFlex :  2.6mm 
ModMesh: 3.0mm
Pro (both Modflex and ModMesh) : 3.4mm 

Not sure what you got, tried to search on cablemod site, but did not want to give you a wrong suggestion.  Just compare this and should be good. 
and.. really stick to the sizes . I tried even a small difference and had to return it.

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

Does anyone know where to find a 4 pin eps black and white cable for my RMX 750 corsair powers supply i tried to look for one on cablemod but i could not find one

@CableMod

You may have to use the custom cable configuration tool.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

15 hours ago, Spotty said:

@CableMod

You may have to use the custom cable configuration tool.

oh ok thanks

4 hours ago, Txe said:

I got the Cablemod RMX pro cable series cables and one of the cable combs broke so i wanted to buy some more i found some

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0756XF5ZQ/ref=twister_B077TJFR6W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

but can anyone tell me if these would work on the cablemod cables?

@Txe sorry to hear that, please email Support@CableMod.com and our support team will arrange a new one for you.

Cablemod has a configurator, if you want to buy from them. It's quite expensive, though, at over $20 for that one cable. 

:)