Review my first custom pc build please

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz 8-Core Processor $304.89 @ OutletPC
Motherboard Asus - ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard $163.99 @ Newegg
Memory G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $339.99 @ Newegg
Storage Samsung - 960 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive $275.00 @ Amazon
Video Card Zotac - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB AMP Edition Video Card $719.99 @ B&H
Case Fractal Design - Meshify C Dark TG ATX Mid Tower Case $96.78 @ Walmart
Monitor Acer - Predator XB272 bmiprz 27.0" 1920x1080 240Hz Monitor $548.70 @ Amazon
Headphones Sennheiser - HD 558 Headphones $247.99 @ Amazon
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $2697.33
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-17 11:28 EDT-0400  

Hello everyone! I'm looking into building my own computer from scratch instead of just upgrading my current build. I'm sort of new to finding computer parts to throw in for the best performance, but I've got the basic knowledge. 

PC Build:

-I have a budget of $3200USD

-Mainly going to be used for Gaming and Video Making/Editing (Games mainly include: Rainbow Six Siege, COD BO4, Doom, etc,.)

-Going to be running 1 60Hz and 1 240Hz monitors both resolutions at 1080p

-Peripherals not included in link above: Microphone

-Other parts not included in the link:

-https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAFVF75E4442 (I know this is probably a little over-kill but it's just so I have room to upgrade)

Let me know if there's anything I should change with this build or anymore information you might need. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

This is my current PC Build|

Current computer.png

the 240hz monitor isn't worth it tbh, get a 1440p 165hz monitor instead. get a 970 evo ssd and a 2x16gb ram kit instead.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

@M4s0nic29, I love it. Great choice in processor for gaming, I love the strix motherboard, and the high end video card is great. My only question is, Do you need all of that Ram? 32gb is a lot. also if you do, you can get 2x16 ddr4 3200 for about $275. overall, you have a great build.

1 minute ago, got to eern it said:

@M4s0nic29, I love it. Great choice in processor for gaming, I love the strix motherboard, and the high end video card is great. My only question is, Do you need all of that Ram? 32gb is a lot. also if you do, you can get 2x16 ddr4 3200 for about $275. overall, you have a great build.

Is 32gb of ram really a lot? I understand I'd save big if I went with less at the same speed. But I was under the impression I'd need more than just 16gb.

11 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Ive heard of a few bugs if you use all your memory channels with some x470 boards. Do make sure that wont be an issue.

Otherwise looks fine, id look into Used PC parts for that 1080ti and ryzen to save $$$

If I get 2x16 will that fix the problem?

14 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

the 240hz monitor isn't worth it tbh, get a 1440p 165hz monitor instead. get a 970 evo ssd and a 2x16gb ram kit instead.

Why isn't the 240hz worth it? Should I go with EVO or PRO for the ssd?

1 hour ago, M4s0nic29 said:

Why isn't the 240hz worth it? Should I go with EVO or PRO for the ssd?

You havent made it yet as a youtuber i presume, just beginning. EVO is a great SSD regardless, youll even be fine with Sata based SSD's if you need to save a buck. Also Note that adobe premiere doesnt like Ryzen, so as long as you arent using that your fine. There are a few bugs that adobe has been slow to fix.

How about a power supply??

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

15 hours ago, MandoPanda said:

How about a power supply??

It's in the very last link.

1 hour ago, M4s0nic29 said:

It's in the very last link.

That's more than a little overkill.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018