Do you guys think this gpu is good? (ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 BLACK)

Canno

http://www.inno3d.com/products_detail.php?refid=248

To start with, it's a gpu with hybrid cooling system and it comes with the highest out of the box base/boost gtx 1080 speeds that I've seen of. (1759 mhz base / 1898 mhz boost.)

With that said, I would like to know whether it's a trusted and good gpu to buy when compared to your big boys such as gaming x 1080 from msi and gigabyte g1 1080.

And you know, since the gpu isn't commonly available in the west cuz it's a Chinese company, so there's not many reviews on it. Also it being Chinese and not available in the west makes it so much more scary when it comes down to quality.

All I want is a decent gpu that will not break within a year. Of course it has a 3 year warranty, but still. I have been running a MSI Gtx 660 for 6 years without any issues. And originally I wanted to only go with your mainstream brands of gigabyte, asus and msi just because the current gpu has served me so well. 

It's right now on sale and the other gpu that has been on my mind (msi gaming x 1080) ran out of stock without any dates of when it will come back.

If you want reliable, you don't get a radiator, unless you're good at water cooling maintenance.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

If you want reliable, you don't get a radiator, unless you're good at water cooling maintenance.

I know 0 about cooling so that's why I have been sticking to air cuz it's simple. How often would I need to replace the liquid inside the radiator?

41 minutes ago, Canno said:

I know 0 about cooling so that's why I have been sticking to air cuz it's simple. How often would I need to replace the liquid inside the radiator?

It varies quite a bit. On top of that, AIO coolers aren't particularly maintenance friendly.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad