Alternative to TeamViewer

I have used TeamViewer to connect to my home PC, home server and my parent's laptop for 5+ years.

However, TeamViewer recently began 'suspecting' me of using it for commercial purposes.

Clearly their automated detection system is wrong but their customer support is extremely slow and I have an LAN party weekend coming up in five days or so and during that time, I'd like to be able to access my server remotely.

I don't want to use Windows' built-in software; I like how TeamViewer lets me add computers - so I can just double-click on them to connect.

eb_tvss-1.png.b0fd135660e2148ecb7f04d00c12d6fa.png

Any ideas of alternatives?

1 minute ago, kingmustard said:

I have used TeamViewer to connect to my home PC, home server and my parent's laptop for 5+ years.

However, TeamViewer recently began 'suspecting' me of using it for commercial purposes.

Clearly their automated detection system is wrong but their customer support is extremely slow and I have an LAN party coming up next weekend and during that time, I'd like to be able to access my server remotely.

I don't want to use Windows' built-in software; I like how TeamViewer lets me add computers - so I can just double-click on them to connect.

eb_tvss-1.png.b0fd135660e2148ecb7f04d00c12d6fa.png

Any ideas of alternatives?

anydesk.com 

UltraVNC as free alternative, Radmin as paid but cheap alternative. Both usimg direct connection, so you must configure router and have external IP. But Is better that way. And Radmin is fast.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:07 PM, homeap5 said:

UltraVNC as free alternative, Radmin as paid but cheap alternative. Both usimg direct connection, so you must configure router and have external IP. But Is better that way. And Radmin is fast.

Is there any software where I don't have to bother with router configuration?

4 hours ago, kingmustard said:

Is there any software where I don't have to bother with router configuration?

I can help you with configuration. Is really easy. Just one port forward.