Active battlefield 4 servers?

moderategamer

I've been trying to get in to a populated server in BF4 for 10 mins now and they all seem to be empty anyone know of any active servers? BF server browser is broken and it's starting to annoy me they say like 54 players in server but in reality they're empty. Appreciate any help, also anyone else having similar issues? must all be playing 1 or V

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

12 minutes ago, moderategamer said:

I've been trying to get in to a populated server in BF4 for 10 mins now and they all seem to be empty anyone know of any active servers? BF server browser is broken and it's starting to annoy me they say like 54 players in server but in reality they're empty. Appreciate any help, also anyone else having similar issues? must all be playing 1 or V

I thought bf v was delayed cause it was so shit. bf1 is also quite dead in the asian servers :/

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

https://www.battlefield.com/news/an-update-on-battlefield-5

yup its released on 20 nov now cause the open beta was terrible.

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

1 minute ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

https://www.battlefield.com/news/an-update-on-battlefield-5

yup its released on 20 nov now cause the open beta was terrible.

Oh I didn't realise the beta was closed now makes sense now I think about it though haha

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

I just switched to 3 as for some reason there's tonnes of people playing that.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Just now, moderategamer said:

Oh I didn't realise the beta was closed now makes sense now I think about it though haha

All bf titles are pretty dead now sadly, battlefield is actually really fun... better than fortnite no offence. 

1 minute ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

All bf titles are pretty dead now sadly, battlefield is actually really fun... better than fortnite no offence. 

yeah I'm not sure why people are hating on BF series so hard they're great games and there's not really any other games like them.  

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

People asked for WW2, modern era, and 2142, got WW1. Which no one asked for. Threw out any and all semblance of realism by making most guns full auto, prototypes that were never used with red dot sights. Effectively played like some weird WW2 game.

People got tired of it and started asking for modern and 2142 again.

Got alt-history SJW cyber girl WW2. Which no one asked for.

Questions?

Battlefield was always more steeped in authenticity and an amount of realism, which they threw right the fuck out the window with full auto laden WW1, and cyborg girl WW2. Then they called their fans misogynistic idiots and told them not to buy the game. I think they're realizing that's what most people in the industry widely regard to as a "bad move." They're even "toning down" the customization, but I bet the British sniper is still some Japanese lady.

Anyways, I tried BF4 on the week long trial since my main accounts email got deleted and I no longer had access to it.... even though I had me credit card information...

Couldn't get into a single game the entire week. Just glad I didn't actually buy it again.

#Muricaparrotgang