Corsair Peripherals not always detected at Windows 10 Login? USB ports or Windows Driver?

Hey Everybody.

i have a Question/Problem with my Corsair Peripherals (Keyboard-K95 platinum RGB / Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB / Mousepad: Corsair RGB MM800 Polaris)

first of all, i just bought a New Samsung 970 EVO NVME drive + did a BIOS update on my ASUS Z170-A mobo

configured and set to: PCI Gen3 x4 for the NVME, also changed DMI LINK SPEED to: Gen3 instead of auto (is this correct btw or does it effect usb ports also?)

But, when my NVME was detected and i did a clean "UEFI" WINDOWS 10 install, after 1st reboot my New Corsair Mouse wasn't responding and i still had to type in a new username cause the installation wasnt complete yet!

so i just used the keyboard to type in New Account name, and to click Next etc.

After completing the Windows 10 installation and updating, i rebooted again and noticed my mouse still wasnt being recognized at Login screen, so i unplugged it (ofcourse) and plugged it back in and it Worked!

it recognized the Corsair Mouse. so now i was ready to install Corsair iCUE Software to control the RGB functions on my peripherals.

Although, Now when i Restart my PC, sometimes my Mouse and Keyboard + MousePad, are not being detected or stuck, and i have to wait for the Corsair iCueSoftware to start in the background, untill it recognizes the (USB ports) -Corsair perhiperals,

restarts the RGB. then it works and i can LOGIN!  So everything works, its just that at LOGIN SCREEN it sometimes doesnt recognize all the peripherals, or my mouse is stuck or the RGB from my Polaris mousemat is Off.

SO THIS IS MY QUESTION:

Should i just do a New CLEAN Windows 10 Install & is it probably just a windows driver failure/error, something that has to do with the OS / Software?

Or is it because i changed BIOS settings ? -> DMI LINK to GEN3 instead of auto, or my new NVME 970 EVO, which causes me to not be able to use All USB ports perhaps? i'm new to NVME and its my first install, so i dont know if using an NVME causes usb ports or perhipherals not to function or not being recognized "except some SATA ports ofcourse" ??

-i know at startup in BIOS (it works perfect, also all rgb is always on etc.) only after starting/loading windows @ login (it doesnt always recognize all peripherals)

-i already tried uninstalling iCUE Software and Reinstalling ( i dont think it has to do anything with the icue software, except that it detects my corsair peripherals a second time as soon as it starts in the background, which makes it able for me to login when its not being recognized at loginscreen in the first place)

-also tried removing/uninstalling all corsair mouse+keyboard drivers in device manager after uninstalling iCUE software, unplugged all corsair peripherals, turned pc off completely, tried another mouse and keyboard and they were detected immediatly at login screen. so i think its most likely the Corsair drivers not being detected correctly by windows? 

-after logging in windows 10 everything does work perfectly!

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM, BEFORE I DO A CLEAN WINDOWS INSTALL,

thankyou in Advance..

My SPECS:

CPU: INTELCORE-I7 6700K

MOBO: ASUS Z170-A

RAM: 24GB DDR4 2666 Mhz (HyperX)

GPU: NVDIA GEFORCE GTX 970

PSU: CORSAIR RM650x

+ 2 SSD's, 2 HDD's & 1 NVME

update your mousepad drivers

actually, I just did an 970 NVME pro install on an x99 pro usb3.1 board with win7, had a bunch of UEFI install and driver issues on my fresh windows reinstall, and am having similar mouse problems with my machine.

I am suspecting that drivers got screwed up by windows auto-download, but am not sure yet.

It also makes my monitor go to 640x480 on sleep and shrinks all my windows.  It is infuriating and driver uninstall/reinstall for 980TI and monitor both haven't fixed it.