How to launch steam games without steam?

91wow

Hi, a few days ago I got my steam account hijacked and I am waiting for steam support to get back to me on it (It's about a week now) and I have no other games to play other than those that were on my steam profile. I want to know how I could launch the games I have on my HDD without steam running or logged in. This is mostly for dayZ SA, arma 2 OA, and CSGO (Community servers) is there any way to do this?

Thanks ahead of time.

No, not really. The only way you would be able to play some games would be by downloading a crack, but I don't think you would want to do that.

I don't think it is possible.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It depends on the game.

For Planetside 2 you need to open using Launchpad.exe and not the Planetside2.exe.

Dunno about anything else.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Offline mode?

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I don't think its possible as if I try to launch games without steam it says that it requires steam in order to launch. I would contact steam support to get your account back.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I don't think its possible as if I try to launch games without steam it says that it requires steam in order to launch. I would contact steam support to get your account back.

I have, been waiting a little more than a week and still nothing, i've provided 2 CD-Keys for two games, all the info needed, and nothing.

Offline mode?

I would have to log into steam to do that. Can't get into the steam account. 

Some games can launch without Steam running, you just have to find the main exectable and run that and see if it works.

Find the launch point in the game files and run from there?

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p