Taking my PC to Lan pretty soon and need a nice, cheap, "small" case to ease transport

Kiez

My mobo is ATX so already that rules out 90% of the small case market however my current Zalman is just far too big and bulky. I was looking for something to use that is still nice just encase I either keep using it once I come back home or end up travelling with it alot more. Buying from the UK so GBP links would be preferable. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Cooler Master HAF XB is pretty portable for a atx case and it has handles. 

Edit: http://www.scan.co.uk/products/cooler-master-haf-xb-revolutionary-cube-case-black-extreme-cooling-inc-hdd-x-dock-usb-30-2x12cm-fans

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

Corsair C70. I know it's a big case, but it's miles better than a HAF XB and it too has handles. If your Zalman is by any chance a Zalman Z11+, it's more narrow than one of those. I would know, I have both.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 or Corsair C70 because they have handles and solid construction around those handle, HAF XB isn't a great option for LAN parties because it's large footprint

Cooler Master HAF XB is pretty portable for a atx case and it has handles. 

Edit: http://www.scan.co.uk/products/cooler-master-haf-xb-revolutionary-cube-case-black-extreme-cooling-inc-hdd-x-dock-usb-30-2x12cm-fans

+1 for this :)

OP: personally I would go with the HAF XB since although it has a large foorprint you can just place it under the desk or on the floor somewhere. The C70 is though another good option :) 

Just remember: It is a lot more expensive then the C70 most places.

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

I support the Cooler Master HAF XB, the way the mobo is positioned will remove all the stress caused by the weight of your CPU cooler, and the sag of the graphics cards.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

Man this forum is awesome, replies so quick haha like the look of both the c70 and the HAF but wouldnt the cooling on the HAF be alot worse?

I've had the XB. The only real downsides are the footprint, and the noise. It's pretty open, which allows for a LOT of noise to get out. But, it's a lot easier to work in, a lot easier to move, and a lot less childish looking. Really, they'll both be fine, but I'd go with the XB.

I would agree with the Cooler Master HAF XB. It's probably the best portable tower for the money. Now if you want something mini-ITX then you're going to open up to some other options which are smaller and cheaper.