Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Focus G...

Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
10 hours ago, GarageMan said:

 I want to clean it up and make it look nice inside as well, with my ATX motherboard, EVGA SC 1060 6gb, hard drive, and non modular PSU. Any ideas how to cable manage?

Utilize the tie down points!

image.png.668bde1c3d4ed7316bb19af152bc335d.png

 

 

So a year  ago, I built a PC in the Fractal Focus G. There weren't many reviews out there, but it had 5.25 slots, since I strangely want a CD Drive. Now my PC works fine, but I want to add some RGB to it, but the cable management is real challenging for me. I want to clean it up and make it look nice inside as well, with my ATX motherboard, EVGA SC 1060 6gb, hard drive, and non modular PSU. Any ideas how to cable manage?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, GarageMan said:

So a year  ago, I built a PC in the Fractal Focus G. There weren't many reviews out there, but it had 5.25 slots, since I strangely want a CD Drive. Now my PC works fine, but I want to add some RGB to it, but the cable management is real challenging for me. I want to clean it up and make it look nice inside as well, with my ATX motherboard, EVGA SC 1060 6gb, hard drive, and non modular PSU. Any ideas how to cable manage?

I know this is expensive but if its really important to you then you could take this option. https://www.v1tech.com/shop/psu-covers/custom-design-psu-cover-shroud/ Or you could get a new case personal favorite is the NZXT S340 elite and the Phanteks P350X

CPU: Intel I5-7500 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master ML240

Motherboard: ASRock B250M PRO 4

Memory: 16GB Patriot Viper Elite

Gpu: Asus Dual 1060 3GB

Storage: Corsair 120GB M.2 NVME

500GB Samsung 860 EVO

1TB WD Blue

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+Bronze

Case: Phanteks P350X

Monitors: HP Omen 25in 144hz

and some 25in Acer

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX RGB

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro

Headphones= VModa Crossfade Wireless(but used wired)

Speakers: Some janky speakers I jerry-rigged

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Fuzzleworth1 said:

I know this is expensive but if its really important to you then you could take this option. https://www.v1tech.com/shop/psu-covers/custom-design-psu-cover-shroud/ Or you could get a new case personal favorite is the NZXT S340 elite and the Phanteks P350X

I was looking at both of those, and am definitely considering them, want to see what I can do right now as I want to keep using my cd drive. I’ll look at the shroud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GarageMan said:

I was looking at both of those, and am definitely considering them, want to see what I can do right now as I want to keep using my cd drive. I’ll look at the shroud

My friend wanted a cd drive too and ended up getting this - https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811144331&cm_re=Apevia-_-11-144-331-_-Product

It was easy to fit his atx mobo and GTX 960 with what I would say pretty good cable managing. The one I personally like is this one:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119347&cm_re=Atx_case-_-11-119-347-_-Product

CPU: Intel I5-7500 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master ML240

Motherboard: ASRock B250M PRO 4

Memory: 16GB Patriot Viper Elite

Gpu: Asus Dual 1060 3GB

Storage: Corsair 120GB M.2 NVME

500GB Samsung 860 EVO

1TB WD Blue

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+Bronze

Case: Phanteks P350X

Monitors: HP Omen 25in 144hz

and some 25in Acer

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX RGB

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro

Headphones= VModa Crossfade Wireless(but used wired)

Speakers: Some janky speakers I jerry-rigged

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, GarageMan said:

 I want to clean it up and make it look nice inside as well, with my ATX motherboard, EVGA SC 1060 6gb, hard drive, and non modular PSU. Any ideas how to cable manage?

Utilize the tie down points!

image.png.668bde1c3d4ed7316bb19af152bc335d.png

 

 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

 RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×