Intel i3 8100 vs Ryzen R3 1300x

I'm planning on assembling a budget gaming PC for my little brother and am confused whether I should go for the R3 1300x or i3 8100, I don't plan on overclocking the CPU or the GPU (I don't think the motherboard I chose supports overclocking). Below is the list of components I'll be using (They're almost the same apart from the CPU and motherboard ).

AMD Build - 

CPU - Ryzen R3 1300x

Motherboard - Asus Prime A320M-K AM4

Graphics card - Asus GTX 1050ti Phoenix 4GB

RAM - Corsair Vengeance  8GB DDR4 LPX 2400MHz                 (Single Channel, I plan on expanding later)

PSU - Gigabyte GP-PB500 500W 

Case - Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 3.1 mATX 

Intel Build - 

CPU - Intel i3 8100

Motherboard - Gigabyte H310M-H

RAM - Corsair Vengeance  8GB DDR4 LPX 

The primary use of this computer would be gaming (no streaming or photo, video editing of any sort). 

I'll also be buying the LG 24MP59G-P monitor.

Any changes to this setup are welcome, as long as it doesn't exceed my budget. (Rs. 60,000 or 600$)

7 minutes ago, CrazyMonk said:

I'm planning on assembling a budget gaming PC for my little brother and am confused whether I should go for the R3 1300x or i3 8100, I don't plan on overclocking the CPU or the GPU (I don't think the motherboard I chose supports overclocking). Below is the list of components I'll be using (They're almost the same apart from the CPU and motherboard ).

AMD Build - 

CPU - Ryzen R3 1300x

Motherboard - Asus Prime A320M-K AM4

RAM - Corsair Vengeance  8GB DDR4 LPX 2400MHz                 (Single Channel, I plan on expanding later)

Intel Build - 

CPU - Intel i3 8100

Motherboard - Gigabyte H310M-H

RAM - Corsair Vengeance  8GB DDR4 LPX 

The primary use of this computer would be gaming (no streaming or photo, video editing of any sort). 

I'll also be buying the LG 24MP59G-P monitor.

Any changes to this setup are welcome, as long as it doesn't exceed my budget. (Rs. 60,000 or 600$)

if all youre doing is gaming get the intel CPU its IPC per core is better than ryzen and youll  get more FPS ****but this probably wont matter with a card like a 1050ti as its not powerful enough to even fully utilize either of those CPUs thus it actually doesnt matter just choose which ever is cheaper****

unless youre going to upgrade to a 10606b or a 1070 level card later in the future, it doesnt matter but even then you shouldnt pair anything more than a 1060 3gb with a locked i3 and not past a 1070 really for the unlocked i3 thats more i5-i7 territory as they have very similar gaming performance with these coffee lake cpus