All Hail the Glory GTX1060

Hello fellow PC Enthusiasts,

I jsut recently bought myself a new Grafikscard.

I jumped from a old beloved Asus GTX 660Ti to a Glory MSI GTX 1060 and it runs Perfectly evrything in Full HD in Ultra settings.

And i do Run a FX8320 8x 3.5ghz as a CPU lmao. Didnt thought it would fit that good and Perfect !

Anyway i was thinking of getting maybe a Ryzen 5 soon, does anybody have a nice Deal for me ?

I am happy for you.

Are you from Germany? Because you wrote nouns with a capital letter just like in the German language. Also the word "grafikscard" looks like German ;)

I found it interesting. :)

1 minute ago, Teddy07 said:

I am happy for you.

Are you from Germany? Because you wrote nouns with a capital letter just like Germans do and also the word "grafikscard" looks like German ;)

I found it interesting. :)

Shit i got cought....

Always nice to meet fellow Germans here :)

Ontopic:

The problem with upgrading to a new cpu is that you have to switch half of your hardware. I am not sure if it´s worth it since you are already happy with the performance.

3 minutes ago, Screaming Orca said:

Shit i got cought....

caught :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Screaming Orca said:

DAMN IIITTTTT ?

Anyway, I would just second what's already been said.  There's great new CPUs out there now that would kick yours, but upgrading that means a motherboard and RAM upgrade too, and if you're already happy, that's just a waste of money.  Keep using what you have until it can't keep up with what you want anymore :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.