Streaming pc and gaming pc

I have, 

i3-7100

GT 1030 GDDR5

4GB DDR4 2400mhz

1TB WD 7200rpm

300W psu

will i be able to play and stream games like world of tanks, fortnite on twitch?

No. For game streaming consider a encoding pc. If not get a 6 or 8 core cpu. Don't get the GT1030. You wont be able to game on that.

I also have a pc with anthlon 2core processor. can i use that for playing game with Gt1030 and using this i3 for streaming

6 minutes ago, Kavin1102 said:

I also have a pc with anthlon 2core processor. can i use that for playing game with Gt1030 and using this i3 for streaming

That's a start, but wow is stream quality gonna be bad. Still, offloading the streaming load is gonna a help you, and twitch has an instructional page on how to do this. Also, use the i3 for gaming and athlon for streaming if you want to actually enjoy the game you're streaming.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Kavin1102 said:

how do i stream with two different pcs

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1988680-broadcasting-with-two-computers

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

23 minutes ago, MyName0602 said:

Don't get the GT1030. You wont be able to game on that.

The GT 1030 is better than you probably think, especially if you're just playing games like Fortnite at 1080p.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

21 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

The GT 1030 is better than you probably think, especially if you're just playing games like Fortnite at 1080p.

But not for a good value. It's $80 dollars to play fortnite at 30fps at max settings.  For 50 more dollars you can get a 1050 to play at the same settings for better performance.