Need Help with 800-900 pc build

Hi, this is my first time building a gaming pc and i'm having a lot of trouble with choosing components. I've already bought a keyboard and a BENQ GL2460HM monitor, but i can't settle on the components. 

I also live in Italy so prices scale pretty badly, so i need help on choosing the best components. My budget is 800- 900 dollars.

1 minute ago, Khoyez said:

Hi, this is my first time building a gaming pc and i'm having a lot of trouble with choosing components. I've already bought a keyboard and a BENQ GL2460HM monitor, but i can't settle on the components. 

I also live in Italy so prices scale pretty badly, so i need help on choosing the best components. My budget is 800- 900 dollars.

What components are you thinking? Austin has many guides for gaming PCs for different budgets. Also, can you get a prebuilt system in Italy for that cost? You will probably get some warranty on it as well.

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C

Looking at around i5 level. However, prices could be pretty different in italy

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

just to ask, just the pc? and how much in euro's?

yes, i only need the pc. Also because of taxes the prices are similar, so the budget is basically the same

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

just to ask, just the pc? and how much in euro's?

694.98 to 781.85 euros

edit: this is according to google

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Just now, Khoyez said:

yes, i only need the pc. Also because of taxes the prices are similar, so the budget is basically the same

just to let you know, there's an italian version of pcpartpicker

2 minutes ago, Rex_G said:

What components are you thinking? Austin has many guides for gaming PCs for different budgets. Also, can you get a prebuilt system in Italy for that cost? You will probably get some warranty on it as well.

i had chosen a gtx 1060 6 gb and a i3 8100. The other components varied, but in general i'm thinking 16 gb of ram and a 2 tb hdd coupled with an ssd.

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

just to let you know, there's an italian version of pcpartpicker

i know, but i'm not sure how to pick the best components myself, and i often get contradicting advice, so i'm looking for a bit of help.

3 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

694.98 to 781.85 euros

edit: this is according to google

technically you're right, but the prices of components are much higher here

5 minutes ago, Khoyez said:

i had chosen a gtx 1060 6 gb and a i3 8100. The other components varied, but in general i'm thinking 16 gb of ram and a 2 tb hdd coupled with an ssd.

I would recommend an i5. 16 GB RAM is nice to have but 8 GB will be perfectly sufficient as well. You can always upgrade RAM in future but not the processor (unless you change the motherboard). You can put the extra money towards the processor.

Also have you looked into AMD? I personally prefer Intel for various reasons but AMD is a great budget alternative.

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C

8 minutes ago, Rex_G said:

I would recommend an i5. 16 GB RAM is nice to have but 8 GB will be perfectly sufficient as well. You can put the extra money towards the processor. Also have you looked into AMD? I personally prefer Intel for various reasons but AMD is a great budget alternative.

This is a build i had made, but the problem is that the 13 8100 prices are rising like hell and i'm not sure if i'm getting the best components for the price. 

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Thank you, but i was wondering if it would be a better case the one you put or the nxzt h500 br.

not at all. The price given in pcpartpicker is just way too high. how much would you pay for the h500 and how much for the h500i?

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

not at all. The price given in pcpartpicker is just way too high. how much would you pay for the h500 and how much for the h500i?

it was listed for 80 euros, so i see your point?

2 minutes ago, Khoyez said:

One thing I would recommend here, you are better off with an i5 and 250G SSD if you can fit that in your budget. 

Apart from that, if you still want to stick to i3, this is a good build. I am not sure about prices though. You can check historic prices on PC part picker, that should tell you about the value.

8 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Also, is it okay if i get the zotac gtx 1060? the evga one costs almost 400

1 minute ago, Rex_G said:

One thing I would recommend here, you are better off with an i5 and 250G SSD if you can fit that in your budget. 

Apart from that, if you still want to stick to i3, this is a good build. I am not sure about prices though. You can check historic prices on PC part picker, that should tell you about the value.

whats a good 250 gb ssd?

1 minute ago, Khoyez said:

whats a good 250 gb ssd?

Found this on PCpartpicker

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/product/4mkj4D/crucial-mx500-250gb-25-solid-state-drive-ct250mx500ssd1

if you like racegames, get a samsung 860 evo. you'll get the crew 2 with it. what price is the zotac? and which one?

2 minutes ago, Khoyez said:

if you ask me you really shouldn't. there are a lot of games that need 16 these days. You should get the best value, not the cheapsest price