Tencent Gaming Buddy cannot log in to Google Play

I'm extremely sorry if this is posted in the wrong section,i dunno what to categorize this as

So basically I have a Google Play account that I use to sign in to the game to play PUBGM on my PC.I've used a ton of emulators for it,but the best by far is Tencent's own emulator,Gaming Buddy.It has no flaws except one: All Google apps and services required to sign into the game are non-existent on the emulator.If i try to log in it will display this exact message : Google play services version unusable.I've tried manually installing each (for Android 4.4.2,that's what version of Android is emulated) and they all install except the most important one : Google Play Services. Google Services Framework and Google Play Games do install however they both need Play Services,without it they wont run and sometimes they even cause my pc to display a BSOD with a error of something like SYSTEM_EXCEPTION (can't remember exactly).I even tried installing it by changing the language to Chinese (as when you do that it lets you install APK's) and it does install but it still throws up the same error.This guy on the TGB group on Google somehow managed to install it but then it shows "Authorization revoked".

google+1.png

google.png

If anyone can help it would be really helpful,as Tencent gaming buddy has the best anti aliasing,controls and graphics,but because of this issue im stuck using MEMU Emulator.I'm Level 40 and Platinum V and do not want to have to start all over again because of this issue.

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem mate. I created a new PUBGM account with twitter. If you do not have a lot of progress on you Google Play account then make another with FaceBook or Twitter. I use my Google Account when I play on mobile and use Twitter when I play on emulator. 

I had the same issue.. the reason behind the Google play services not working.. is because the tencent emulator has the "overlay" exception is disabled.. you will need to re-enable it.. but i have not as yet found a stable solution to it.. but have found a way to trick the emulator into thinking it is a cellphone, which improves the performance of the emulator as well..

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 8:00 PM, DOC-Toxic Gaming said:

I had the same issue.. the reason behind the Google play services not working.. is because the tencent emulator has the "overlay" exception is disabled.. you will need to re-enable it.. but i have not as yet found a stable solution to it.. but have found a way to trick the emulator into thinking it is a cellphone, which improves the performance of the emulator as well..

Any idea how to fix it

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard