Industrial water cooler?

Go to solution Solved by SolarNova,
1 hour ago, BadMonkey said:

This,

Hailea are pritty much your cheapest option, and you should be looking at their HC500 or above. The HC500 would be good enough for a basic system and 'normal' OC's.

But for keeping liquid temps as low as possible (4c without mods) with a highly OC'ed system you would want the HC1000 imo.

if you go SLI, and again really want to go into extreme OCing using a chiller, then consider their top option the HC2200, that iirc has about 3300w of cooling capacity.

Understand the rated cooling capacity is, as far as im aware, for ambient liquid temperature. As you aim for colder liquid temps the effective heat load it can handle drops. This is why you should oversize the chiller for your systems estimated TDP.

LTT basically did a video on something just like that.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

yes and its also a lot less good than what they used.

this one is basically a high power radiator but doesnt cool below ambient as far as the description goes.

what they used is a real chiller wich controllable temperature.

1 hour ago, BadMonkey said:

This,

Hailea are pritty much your cheapest option, and you should be looking at their HC500 or above. The HC500 would be good enough for a basic system and 'normal' OC's.

But for keeping liquid temps as low as possible (4c without mods) with a highly OC'ed system you would want the HC1000 imo.

if you go SLI, and again really want to go into extreme OCing using a chiller, then consider their top option the HC2200, that iirc has about 3300w of cooling capacity.

Understand the rated cooling capacity is, as far as im aware, for ambient liquid temperature. As you aim for colder liquid temps the effective heat load it can handle drops. This is why you should oversize the chiller for your systems estimated TDP.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

I just want to have a few computers running silent or near so and the cooler in another room with the pipes coming threw the wall it does not need to be less then ambient i am not overclocking but if i could cool a server and my PC from one unit that would be cool, excuse the pun!

14 hours ago, neitzches-pctech said:

I just want to have a few computers running silent or near so and the cooler in another room with the pipes coming threw the wall it does not need to be less then ambient i am not overclocking but if i could cool a server and my PC from one unit that would be cool, excuse the pun!

You would be ok with the HC500 then, as that has a estimated cooling capacity of 790w.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

On 10/2/2018 at 12:18 AM, neitzches-pctech said:

Then I would just ditch chillers, since they have low efficiency. Instead use one, or couple of these insteadhttps://www.aquatuning.fi/vesijaeaehdytys/jaeaehdyttimet/radiators-active/2050/xtreme-nova-1080-radiator-full-copper

Cheaper and powerful, if space isn't your concern.

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/