The age old Debate. AMD Or Intel

Random.

I'm just doing a little poll to see what the Linus tech tips fan-base think. Tell me why via comments and Explain. 

and just as always the one and only answer is it depends.

there is no one answer to this question because everyone has different use cases.

Did you just assume what I am fan of ? I don't even like Linus, he is hella straight...I bet he even kiss girls..

Like all other times this has been asked - it depends on what the user is going to be doing with their system and how much they have in their budget.

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

I mean it really depends on someone’s workload; but personally even though I’m primarily a gamer I prefer the Ryzen lineup. This is just due to upgradability, I get to keep a motherboard for a few years to upgrade my CPU. I don’t have the money to buy either though, so right now I’m using an old intel rig. Whatever works.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

AMD has better Multi-Threaded processing power, its not worst in gaming!

on the other hand,

Intel has better and powerful clocks and IPC rating so they come useful in gaming! By saying that it is not trash in-order to do Multi-Threaded workloads like video editing!

In-short

Productivity - AMD

Gaming - Intel (Not with streaming) 

1 hour ago, Finwillwin said:

Yeah, I don't think so.  Unless you want a red and blue color scheme, hate money, and love inefficient spending.

Nvidia has crap Linux drivers and actively tries to stop things like pci-e passthrough for gaming. 

I buy all my stuff used and old amd chips are a lot worse than old intel chips.

She/Her

2 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

I buy all my stuff used and old amd chips are a lot worse than old intel chips.

Doesn't help that AMD chips pre-ryzen for the past, like, 10+ years have been complete garbage that was barely even competing with Intel either.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

No trolling or flame-bait.

• This includes topics such as AMD vs NVIDIA

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402