Henlo Frens

Hello Forum,

I am a new member. I mainly just go on craigslist but old parts (10+ years) and see how hard I can overclock before they melt. I have been doing this for 6 years now and figured it was time to say henlo. Have I come to the right place? For judgement i currently have a MD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Windsor Dual-Core 3.2 GHz Socket AM2 125W running at 3.6 (cant make faster without instabilities took me 3 months to get 3.6 and some actual hardware mods (adding a another power and ground plane, cant even remove now without destroying the die) and a gtx 660 OC to 1.1 ghz. KInda just looking for a place to post my jank. Any and all feed back welcomed!

- CancelShredWasted

That sounds interesting.  I suppose it would work in the "show off your setup" thread.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Cool stuff. Glad to see you peruse your passions. Is your pic a penis with a penis?

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

33 minutes ago, MandoPanda said:

Is your pic a penis with a penis?

I believe it's some odd version of the dickbutt xD

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 11:57 PM, imreloadin said:

I believe it's some odd version of the dickbutt xD

idk man first thing I made on an at mega. First program I ever wrote lol