PC will not POST properly after sleep

So, when I turn my PC to sleep mode, pushing the sleep button on my keyboard, in the morning when I go to turn in back it will not post properly. I hit a button on the keyboard, and the keys light up for a moment(Razer Cynosa Chroma) and then turn back off(ALSO the LED on the AIO lights, and the fans rev). I can do this as much as I want. THEN, I hit the reset button. The PC turns off for a split second, then starts to post. I do a CPU post, then DRAM, and then NOTHING. It does not even try to do a VGA code. Might I mention that the post codes go way faster then they should.

SO, I reach over and hold the power button, regretting that I will lose some of my GR:W progress. Once it turns off, I turn it back on and it posts, VERY slowly, the boot time is like... 1 and a half mins maybe. I'm using NVMe m.2 storage as well(as boot drive). I'm used the major delay of booting being the hold f2 or del screen(which it is the screen it stays on for a while).

Other things, I have the 8700k OC to 4.8 ghz, it will do 5.1 but why temp GR:W to be even MORE unstable. I also have EVGA PreX software OCing the gtx 1080 by about +125 mhz, something like that(so I can strain to hit 60 fps on Ultra, 1080p). ANYWAY, if anyone knows wtheck is going on, please help. If you need more info tell me.

when dealing with stuff like this, always reset all your overclocks to default to make sure that the problem is not user error.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Also I reset BOIS to default, changing to XMP and Turbo fans, and hyper m.2 x4 

Oh right, when I boot it up finally and I'm in the desktop the nvidia drivers are not loaded, about 10 seconds later the screen flashes and they load, it does this twice even though they load the first time.