PS4 pro vs Xbox x

ParrrotPee

Which one has better graphics I only care about graphics cause I won't play multiplayer only singleplayer 

Thanks for all answers 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

40 minutes ago, ParrrotPee said:

Which one has better graphics

PC

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Considering you made another thread asking what 1080 ti to buy, you're gonna have a pretty big difference in graphics from your mad gaming PC. Also, the difference cannot be noticed between the consoles, and you should consider things like exclusives (despite how bad exclusives are for the consumer)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

52 minutes ago, ParrrotPee said:

Which one has better graphics I only care about graphics cause I won't play multiplayer only singleplayer 

Wich one has Spider-Man and God of War (or as some people call it: Father of Son)??

If you want graphics, get a PC, sorry but you're on the wrong path here.

Even one with used parts like an AMD FX or Sandy/Ivy Bridge with a Radeon HD7850 or 7970, something like that is a better choice than a Console, if we talk only about multi plattform titles-

If you want a console, you want it because of the games you can't play on PC. Not because of graphics. That's the wrong way to go at it. Because they will loose to the (higher end) PC every time.

35 minutes ago, SupremeGOAT said:

get an xbox one x and you'll get all the graphics you want 

No, its still far behind the PC and there aren't really any games for that Plattform, wich makes it rather redundant...

As the Graphics on PC is far superior right now. He has to wait for PS5 or XBox Two (if there will ever be one)...

So there isn't really a reason for the XBox and its the wrong horse to bet on for him, he won't be happy with it!

He might become another unhappy XBox One User...

Just look at Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Its on Medium on consoles (and has larger frogs)!

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

5 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

As the Graphics on PC is far superior right now.

true but you're bringing a gun to a knife fight o.O he wants a console based on what he posted and how he phrased it suggests he doesn't really care about the games... just how they look.... hmmmm kinda.... weird.... but... ok thats why i said xbox hasses all da purty pictures. Between xbox x and ps4 pro thats true o.O

Bolivia.

13 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Wich one has Spider-Man and God of War (or as some people call it: Father of Son)??

If you want graphics, get a PC, sorry but you're on the wrong path here.

Even one with used parts like an AMD FX or Sandy/Ivy Bridge with a Radeon HD7850 or 7970, something like that is a better choice than a Console, if we talk only about multi plattform titles-

If you want a console, you want it because of the games you can't play on PC. Not because of graphics. That's the wrong way to go at it. Because they will loose to the (higher end) PC every time.

No, its still far behind the PC and there aren't really any games for that Plattform, wich makes it rather redundant...

As the Graphics on PC is far superior right now. He has to wait for PS5 or XBox Two (if there will ever be one)...

So there isn't really a reason for the XBox and its the wrong horse to bet on for him, he won't be happy with it!

He might become another unhappy XBox One User...

Just look at Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Its on Medium on consoles (and has larger frogs)!

@ParrrotPeewas posting about some pretty expensive PC parts in a few previous threads, seems like OP wants to lighten up a wallet or two on a PC and a home console.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, SupremeGOAT said:

he wants a console based on what he posted and how he phrased it

We don't know that. It might just be a thought, about alternatives, maybe even int he spur of the moment.

So its better to investigate...

suggests he doesn't really care about the games...

Again, we don't know that. That is why he's asking ;)

That is something we should investigate and put all the cards on the table and (try) to tell him everything, without overselling or hyping rather irrelevant features...

just how they look.... hmmmm kinda.... weird.... but... ok thats why i said xbox hasses all da purty pictures. Between xbox x and ps4 pro thats true o.O

I have both. In the Premium Version. And I rarely ever use the XBox. The only time I really used it was for Forza Horizon 2 (wich will be removed from the store in a couple of days). And not much else. As there is nothing else. Maybe the Rare Replay and Halo Master Chief collection. That might be true. But Gears of War 4 is also available on PC. Sea of Thieves is on PC. Ryse son of Rome is on PC. Quantum Break is on PC. What else is there on XBox? 

Playstation 4 on the other hand has God of War (still playing), Spider-Man, Detroit - Become Human, Order 1886 (rather short, open ending), Persona 5, The last of Us, Uncharted Series, Little Big Planet, Infamous First Light + Second Son (should be bought together, if possible), Driveclub, Killzone Shadow Fall, Ratchet and Clank, Knack (+2), and if you are up for a world of hurt and like Dark Souls, Bloodborne as well.

Heavy Rain + Beyond: Two souls, Gravity Rush and a shit ton of other games worth playing or considering..

And Picture doesn't matter that much for consoles, how much you love the games on there is what counts. That's why I like the the WiiU more than the One X, because there are (=were) a couple of games you couldn't play anywere else...

Anyway, the PS4 has a ton of games you can't play anywhere else and many that you can only play on PC if not on PS4. The XBox is just some kind of PC with all the disadvantages of both worlds, the closedness of Consoles with the bootup times of Windows (a PC with an SSD starts faster than the XBox but not PS4 though PS4 and PC aren't that much different).

The Advantage of the PS4 Hardware is that it comes with Bluetooth support. So you can pair every Bluetooth device (well, except for phones, that doesn't seem to work for me with the ones I have) and thus you can use simple Bluetooth Headsets as well. Can't do that on Xbox for whatever reason it didn't come with Bluetooth Support.

As for Media Player capabilitys: Sorry, but both are crap. The one in my 239€ Aldi TV is better than both and works better. The PS4 doesn't support custom fonts for subtitles, the XBox sometimes can't read some subtitles...

And power consumption of both isn't great as we are talking about 60-75W for that. So that isn't really an argument. So that argument is something we should avoid making and always emphasize that it is a device to play games and not much else. As my i3-4150 does everything else better, has a fraction of the power consumption (around 15-22W), is smaller and not noticable because the only fan in that system is a Noctua 92x14mm one (and it is in an Antec ISK110)...

So the only thing left are bluray movies, wich I don't have any because that's a pain with PC because of the Copy Protection stuff...

Controllers are on one side kinda a question of taste to a high degree. And you have to use both for a prolongued period of time. For me, I like the PS4 Controller a bit more, but not that much...

BUT: from a technical and feature point of view, the PS4 Controller is far superior as it comes with Gyros, a Touchpad and a Speaker that is sometimes used and enhances the game (for example on Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider its used for the Radio transmissions) 

The only new thing the XBone controller brings to the table is vibrators in the triggers. And that's it. And you have to buy a battery seperately as it doesn't come with any...

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

@ParrrotPeewas posting about some pretty expensive PC parts in a few previous threads, seems like OP wants to lighten up a wallet or two on a PC and a home console.

...wich isn't a bad idea and I always recommend the Gaming PC before getting a console. And the best addition to the PC is either a Playstation 4 or the Nintendo Switch. As the XBox doesn't bring much to the table in terms of additional games you couldn't play before.

But what he really wants he only knows himself. We should wait and see what he has to say...

And what he really wants to do with the console and what it will be for...

4 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Considering you made another thread asking what 1080 ti to buy, you're gonna have a pretty big difference in graphics from your mad gaming PC. Also, the difference cannot be noticed between the consoles, and you should consider things like exclusives (despite how bad exclusives are for the consumer)

I mean my old PS4 stopped working so I asked what I should buy now because I haven't heard a lot about consoles Now, I used my console to chill out and play singleplayer that's why I want it to have good graphics 

2 hours ago, ParrrotPee said:

I mean my old PS4 stopped working so I asked what I should buy now because I haven't heard a lot about consoles Now, I used my console to chill out and play singleplayer that's why I want it to have good graphics 

Why not just get the PS4 PRO for the games?

For the "good Graphics" you have the PC. 

And Multi Plattform titles run better on PC; have lower loading times as well.

And you are missing out on all the good games like Spider-Man and God of War...

Xbox One X has a bit of an edge for graphics but you might find more of the single player games you like on PS4 Pro.

Get an X. It has better resolution and much more horsepower than PSPro.

Xbox is a great console.

#Muricaparrotgang

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/detroit-become-human User Score 8,7

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/marvels-spider-man User Score 8,9

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/god-of-war User Score 9,2

The Horsepower Argument is a stupid one, because the Games are what makes the Console!

The best Argument for this is the Wii and now the Switch. Hardware is pretty shit but the Games are good.

So if Console, PS4 (PRO) or Switch.

As for the "Horsepower" and "Multi Plattform" Games, that's what your PC is for...