144hz monitor

lemon89head

So I have been looking to upgrade one of my monitors to 144hz. I was looking at this Benq BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24 inch 144Hz Esports Gaming Monitor, 1080p, 1ms Response Time, Black Equalizer, Color Vibrance, Height Adjustable, Display Port, HDMI https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H5KKQTM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_RyJPBb16Z87XT but it says it’s only 144hz from the dvi. My gpu does have a dvi. Is this ok or should I look for one with display port 144hz? I’m not very knowledgeable about displays. I would like to keep my price range under $300. I know I can get an acer 144hz for $200 but it doesn’t specify what connection is 144hz.

I think that to pass 144hz with a dvi must be a dvi dual link or hdmi 1.3 ... but i m not for sure i just remember this from the research i did when i was to buy my display.

i have a Lg 24Gm79G and i´m loving it.

Asus Z390 Prime
i5 9600K
Noctua NH-12us
2x8Gb HyperX Fury 2133 Mhz
Rtx 2070 Msi Gaming Z 8G
Evo 860 500gb
Seasonic M12sII 620Watts Evo
Lg 24GM79G
Zowie EC2-B
HyperX Alloy Fps
HyperX Aplha HeadSet

I have two msi g24c panels, they are 144hz and 1ms; both have hdmi and display port out.   I dont know if that helps but they are deff. under your price range.

Keep trying to sign this stupid screen but it wont work...

1 hour ago, Nbd508 said:

I have two msi g24c panels, they are 144hz and 1ms; both have hdmi and display port out.   I dont know if that helps but they are deff. under your price range.

How is it playing on curved?

1 hour ago, Nbd508 said:

I’ll have to read up on that

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, I like the curved panels, it feels a bit easier on the eyes to track from edge to edge during FPS games

Keep trying to sign this stupid screen but it wont work...