Auto File Backup?

TheLeadZebra
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,

Using Google drive backup, I back up all my dark souls saves. Automatic and convenient, I just used it to restore my files.

My girlfriend likes playing The Sims, but in the case of an OS reset she would lose all her saves. Is there a way to just automatically copy a folder and place it in a set location, then reupdate that every once in a while, whether daily, every hour whatever. 

I don't want something that means I'd have to go through menus to find the copied data, just literally something that makes a copy and shoves it in a folder on another drive for instance without having to worry about doing it manually. 

Obviously would be used for more than just The Sims if it's useful and works.

Using Google drive backup, I back up all my dark souls saves. Automatic and convenient, I just used it to restore my files.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

34 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Yup just given it a go, dont  know why I didnt think of that obvious answer