IS LTT CONECTED TO FRC?

FRC is a worldwide very successful Robotics Program for high-school students, I am a part of a FRC team myself and I always desperately look for a connection between LTT and FRC because FRC relates to all the topics of LTT, including Tech, mechanics, programming, CAD and even editing. 

I have found some minor connections in the past but in the following picture their is the biggest one so far, Edzel's shirt number and logo clearly matches the number and logo found on This team's robot.

So I ask the LTT stuff if you read this topic, is their any connection between FRC and LTT? or does Edzel specifically has a connection with FRC? also I think it would be awsome if you could create a video about FRC, I would love to help you out with that.

And If you read this and you are from an FRC Team yourself comment your team name and number. if you are not familiar with FRC I recommend you to check it out on YouTube.

image.thumb.png.8775898ffde062219c20425632e78987.png

It would be cool to have a LTT sponsored team! I'm on QC Elite "The Flaming Squirrels" 648.

I do think it would be cool for them to look to a local team and helping them build a CAD Station, or maybe this January have them do a video on build. I feel like the team would have a fun time with the chemistry of a competition too.

What are you predicting for this year's competition? My guess is that Deep Space will be similar to Steamworks, since it looks like they launched a rocket.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

2 hours ago, DrDerp said:

It would be cool to have a LTT sponsored team! I'm on QC Elite "The Flaming Squirrels" 648.

I do think it would be cool for them to look to a local team and helping them build a CAD Station, or maybe this January have them do a video on build. I feel like the team would have a fun time with the chemistry of a competition too.

What are you predicting for this year's competition? My guess is that Deep Space will be similar to Steamworks, since it looks like they launched a rocket.

Generally the teaser just mean nothing, I hope we would have a more creative game material then balls and cubes, something new like Frisbee in 2013.

BTW I'm from team 2630 Thunderbolts from Israel

Frisbee in 2013 was wicked. My former team 4633 had a kiddy bike tire going at about 20000rpm....it was a miracle no body got spoke through their neck.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

I started with Stronghold, easily is my favorite game I’ve been a part of. Excited for my senior year of this stuff, it’s super fun!

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

There's nothing official and, again, LMG isn't the one doing sponsoring. They rely too much on sponsors themselves.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

There's nothing official and, again, LMG isn't the one doing sponsoring. They rely too much on sponsors themselves.

I meant like a video or something, which would be cool to see.

38 minutes ago, DrDerp said:

I meant like a video or something, which would be cool to see.

I guess they could do video about event if it was in their area. Taking 2 man crew to trip just for it when it will probably gain about as much viewership as their other niche videos is not gonna happen. It may sound pessimistic, but I'm realist and thats how they've done things in past few years.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I guess they could do video about event if it was in their area. Taking 2 man crew to trip just for it when it will probably gain about as much viewership as their other niche videos is not gonna happen. It may sound pessimistic, but I'm realist and thats how they've done things in past few years.

Eh, it’s alright! I just think it would be fun in the end, but I do understand that LMG is a Business and needs to focus on their viewers.

8 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

There are a few regionals each year in the BC area so I don't think it's a huge problem, also if they want a really high level competition there is one in Washington for the entire north-west area. 

Team 171 Cheese Curd herd. I think it would be awesome for LTT to do a video on FRC. Many people don't know anything about it and it would probably be great exposure.