Wireless keyboards with backlit keys?

kingmustard

From what I can gather, there are only two:

• Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard (K800)
    Released 2010
    Currently £75

• Logitech Illuminated Living-Room HTPC Keyboard (K830)
    Release in 2014
    Currently £80

Am I missing any?

I missed:

• Corsair K63
    Released in 2018
    Currently £115

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

then the corsair K63, because for 30 pounds more and you get mechanical, wireless chi charge, and it's new

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

19 hours ago, seon123 said:

The Anne Pro 2 is an option, I think. 

Depends on the use case however, the Wireless input lag is serious if you are intending on gaming. For regular typing it should be fine.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

For general use, the K800 is amazing.  The keys are a laptop style scissor key which have a pretty strong tactile feel.  To conserve battery they backlight only comes on when your hands get near the keyboard.  There wasn't anything else like it in 2010 when I bought mine and it's still going strong at work.  Mechanical keyboards weren't really a widespread thing yet and the feel compared to a typical membrane keyboard was night and day.  Aside from some shiny keys from wear and needing a new set of rechargeable batteries it's been great.  I usually unplug it when I get to work to charge my phone and it makes it through the whole day with no problem.

I am assuming the key caps are clear plastic with black plastic around them as I haven't work through any of the letters yet.  By contrast, the Romer G keycaps are clear then painted black and laser etched.  I wore through the paint in less than a year at home.