LTT Sticker from Design by Humans

Am I missing something, like a secondary peel or something? The LTT Sticker has extremely faint gray lettering on a white background, making it impossible to see. Pretty disappointing. I put it on my UPS instead of in my car like I planned because it's so hard to see. 

This is like the least important post I've ever done here--I'm used to hardware inquiries and emergency posts lol but I'm just a little surprised that they sell this even though it's almost useless for its purpose. 

I'm not hating or anything, just want to see if I'm being stupid or if others had the same issue. 

IMG_20180914_122811.jpg

4 minutes ago, Calico Morgan said:

Am I missing something, like a secondary peel or something? The LTT Sticker has extremely faint gray lettering on a white background, making it impossible to see. Pretty disappointing. I put it on my UPS instead of in my car like I planned because it's so hard to see. 

This is like the least important post I've ever done here--I'm used to hardware inquiries and emergency posts lol but I'm just a little surprised that they sell this even though it's almost useless for its purpose. 

I'm not hating or anything, just want to see if I'm being stupid or if others had the same issue. 

The way the sticker is designed is the design itself on a white background, so of course the white lettering in 'Linus Tech Tips' would be literally invisible.

The Australian e-commerce store RedBubble which is similar to Design By Humans has the same sticker background concept.

Is this the official LTT DBH store or was this an independent seller selling the LTT logo? Either way, shoddy effort with an overlooked design.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

5 hours ago, seoz said:

The way the sticker is designed is the design itself on a white background, so of course the white lettering in 'Linus Tech Tips' would be literally invisible.

The Australian e-commerce store RedBubble which is similar to Design By Humans has the same sticker background concept.

Is this the official LTT DBH store or was this an independent seller selling the LTT logo? Either way, shoddy effort with an overlooked design.

Official site. It's no big deal, but I'd of thought someone from the company would have proofed it.