Video crash? Monitors turn on then off and everything freezes

I will be sitting there playing a game and all of a sudden all video stops, I still hear audio from youtube but the audio that played at the moment of the freeze on the game plays in repeat, I used to get the AMD wattman issue when this type of issue occurred, but it stopped giving me the notification that wattman has stopped working, I look up the issue and the forum I looked at went back to 2016, I tried changing video drivers from 18.6 to 18.8 and back to 18.5 nothing worked, I have a R9 Fury if that helps

is the card overclocked ?

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

1 minute ago, Matty2048 said:

is the card overclocked ?

Yes, Its running at 1100nhz 100mhz from base, but the overclock is stable ive done plenty of testing and the card never goes above 65c

i think on some amd card there's an option to switch bios's not sure if the fury has it but itll be a switch on the top of the card try changing it and rebooting

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.