[GMG Steam Key] Civ V: Brave New World $7.42, Gold $9.37 (both lowest ever)

Dealzon

Fairly sure BNW and Civ V Gold are both at lowest ever price online for the Steam key:

Use coupon GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU

Expires Jan 6 at 1pm ET

Deal should work in EU/AU etc too.

Not to shabby of a price for BNW which is usually around $10.

sid-meier-s-civilization-v-brave-new-wor

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

What a shame that I bought all of Civ 5's expansions this Steam Sale

Freakin love Civ V.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Why is it more euros than dollars? wat

Euros are worth more ;)

Just such a shame that I've got all of them from before :(

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Euros are worth more ;)

by that logic it should cost LESS in euros compared to dollars, not more :P

Last week I paid $19.99 CivV:GOLD+BNW Steam codes on Amazon

This new deal is about $3.20 less

I was ripped off!  lol

It is a good game for those wondering if you should buy it.

*Question about the gameplay.... Is there a way to command a group of units together instead of commanding each unit individually?  As the games progress I have ALOT of units I have to micro manage and cycle through and in multiplayer my friends gets impatient.

by that logic it should cost LESS in euros compared to dollars, not more :P

Oh yeah... :blush: I shouldn't talk about math really :( Not with my grade in it ;)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

*Question about the gameplay.... Is there a way to command a group of units together instead of commanding each unit individually?  As the games progress I have ALOT of units I have to micro manage and cycle through and in multiplayer my friends gets impatient.

Sorry about it, but doing what you are doing is unfortunately the only way to do it :/ Been playing the game since it launched and that in particluar as always gone on my nerves :(

But always remember: Don't let your friends be angry at you for something they do themselves :)

Tor

Euros are worth more ;)

That means it should be less euros

That means it should be less euros

Oh yeah... :blush: I shouldn't talk about math really :( Not with my grade in it ;)

;)

Tor

Why is it more euros than dollars? wat

Its in pounds, the brittish pound stands higher in value than the american/canadian dollar.

Its in pounds, the brittish pound stands higher in value than the american/canadian dollar.

That wouldn't make much sense either, and it's not in pounds

That wouldn't make much sense either, and it's not in pounds

On greenmangaming, it's in pounds, atleast for me. It would make sense considering how low the dollar is in it's current state, considering that one dollar is 0.6 brittish pounds.

Fairly sure BNW and Civ V Gold are both at lowest ever price online for the Steam key:

Use coupon GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU

Expires Jan 6 at 1pm ET

Deal should work in EU/AU etc too.

Not to shabby of a price for BNW which is usually around $10.

sid-meier-s-civilization-v-brave-new-wor

Just bought it,,,   THANKS THANKS THANK I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU <3    I HOPE YOU HAVE A EPIC DAY SIR    :D   IM CRYING RIGHT NOW WITH JOY CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT

On greenmangaming, it's in pounds, atleast for me. It would make sense considering how low the dollar is in it's current state, considering that one dollar is 0.6 brittish pounds.

Oh well, it says euros for me