PC Display Freezing Sound Continues Inconsistently reboots

**Computer Specs at the bottom**

Issue Analysis:
 - My PC is freezing randomly during almost anything: games, videos, desktop though it most commonly occurs if the screen saver turns on. - Strangely, it's just the display; the sound of VOIPs, games, etc continues though is sometimes there is glitched audio during the freeze. - I use the power button to shutdown and restart but the PC will not display unless I flip off the power supply off and hold power to drain the system. - Sometimes after several tries it could restart sometimes after one. - I believe the PC is still functioning even when not displaying after these reboots as windows repair comes up from the multiple reboot attempts and my RGB keyboard switches to the custom software profile still.

Troubleshooting Attempts:

Resting hardware clock speeds
Disabled WIn10 fast reboot in power options
Thought to uninstall wallpaper engine though the booting issue has me thinking otherwise
Unplugging unnecessary USB devices during rebooting process

Replacing 1 DP cable with a 'Certified' one. (Idek how to tell though honestly) and tried only booting with that cable
Reseeding and removing/reseeding 1of2 RAM sticks, the PC rebooted right away after both removing and reseeding the RAM stick in A2 though booting and the same issues occurred w/ or w/o it . 

HALP, and thank you - Mike

CPU: Intel 4790K 
MOBO: ASROCK Z97 ITX/AC-(E?)
RAM: 2x8GB DDR3 Crucial 1600
GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970
BOOT: 128GB Crucial SSD
HDD: 2x1TB Seagate Barracuda
PSU: Corsair HX650 
Cooler: Noctua NH-D15
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX
Fans: 1x200mm 1x140mm LED
USB devices: Blue Snowball, Razer capture card, mouse, and keyboard, XB1 Controller, Logitech Webcam, sometimes cellphones for charging, (line-in speakers/headphones)
Montiors: MonoPrice 27" 144hz 1440p VA over DP and Dell 24" 60hz 1080p TN over DP to HDMI converter.
Sides note: I've also left the Wifi Antenna unplugged as i use Ethernet.

open cmd as admin and type "sfc /scannow"

and see if that finds anything.

beyond that, have you taken a look around for bad connectors or maybe some worn out connection points on psu power connectors?

Did not find any integrity violations
At this point I'm stumped. Would it be worth removing the GPU and seeing if the issue occurs on integrated graphics?

(Edit) and too add during the Win repair process it often comes back that it cant repair it and sometimes mentions something along the lines of system32/str/strorigin