What should I upgrade?

Hi, I have tried to run the BV beta, but it can't run on my computer. I have a Geforce GTX 780 gpu, a Intel i5-4670k and 16gb ram, do I have to upgrade both the gpu and cpu to run BV? The gpu is inside the minimum requirments, while the cpu isnt, but I have read that the gpu is the most important? And tips to what I should upgrade to? Have looked at buying a gtx 1070 8gb (either used or on Ebay), but then I cant upgrade the cpu/buy an expensive one.

Skærmbillede (1).png

There would be no point buying a GTX 1070 as your monitor is only 1920X1080.

I would say get a gtx 1060 6gb as it is much more recent and will hugely increase performance as a 780 will probably only get 60 fps low.

I would say get a i5 8400 as it is a very good value for money cpu and is in the requirements.

This is what I would recommend but then I don't know how much you are willing to spend.

Hope this helps :) 

It didnt run at all, only time it acctually started a match it was roblox quality and INSANLY laggy. 

1 hour ago, glenalz81 said:

@GustavTheIgnorant

Should be able to play BFV  might be another problem.

What is the issue?  Symptoms?

It wrote "your network bandwith or latency" something something I think? (it was yesterday, bad memory ;)) But my WiFi worked well, so think it was something with the computer