Thoughts on My New Budget PC ?

Hi this is sage and I am building an new PC in an Budget for both work and Gaming(most)and the components which are available for me in my country (INDIA), I would like all your thoughts on these components if its ok or if another component is available among the same price range 40k Rs(in Rupees) Thank you

Components                                                                     Upgrade                                                                                                     Current

Monitor Mouse Keyboard ->                                                                                                                                           SMB2230 (Samsung)   and dell Keyboard & mouse

Case ->                                                          Gigabyte ACW300 V.2                                                                                   (intex 500Rs case very fragile and sharp)

Power ->                                                        Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 600-Watt                                                        iBall Mharathon 500W

CPU ->                                                            Intel i5 8400                                                                                                    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Motherboard ->                                             Gigabyte Z370 HD3P                                                                                      Intel DH67BL (dying)

(Selected this because this has all the feature that i need in the                 

future and i currently use)

SSD ->                                                           Samsung 860 Evo 250GB 2.5-inch SATA III Internal SSD (new to SSD)                       NIL

HDD ->                                                           WD 1TB                                                                                                               Toshiba 500GB

GPU ->                                                         Gigabyte GeForceGT730  DDR5 2GB                                                                   ASUS Nvideia DDR3 2GB 

Heat-sink ->                                                   ?                                                                                                                               Cheap heat-sink with 80mm fan  + 1 Rear 80 mm fan for colling .

My Budget is an issue 40k Rupees in Indian money max i can spend if i can improve in the same price that will be great.

So pls leave your suggestions and any other advice to improve i would be grateful.

5 minutes ago, SoulSage said:

Hi this is sage and I am building an new PC in an Budget and the components which are available for me in my country, I would like all your thoughts on these components if its ok or if another component is available among the same price range Thank you

Components                                                                     Upgrade                                                                                                     Current

Monitor Mouse Keyboard ->                        using existing samsung monitor and dell Keyboard 

Case ->                                                          Gigabyte ACW300 V.2                                                                                   (intex 500Rs case very fragile and sharp)

Power ->                                                        Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 600-Watt                                                        iBall Mharathon 500W

CPU ->                                                            Intel i5 8400                                                                                                    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Motherboard ->                                             Gigabyte Z370 HD3P                                                                                      Intel DH67BL

(Selected this because this has all the feature that i need in the                 

future and i currently use)

SSD ->                                                           Samsung 860 Evo 250GB 2.5-inch SATA III Internal SSD (new to SSD)                       NIL

HDD ->                                                           WD 1TB                                                                                                               Toshiba 500GB

GPU ->                                                         Gigabyte GeForceGT730  DDR5 2GB                                                                   ASUS Nvideia DDR3 2GB 

My Budget is an issue 40k Rupees in Indian money max i can spend if i can improve in the same price that will be great.

So pls leave your suggestions and any other advice to improve i would be grateful.

Build something like this....

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (₹6270.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Asus - PRIME B350M-E Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹4918.85 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (₹5873.39 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹3832.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3590.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ACX 2.0 Video Card  (₹12481.78 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide SPEC-04 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹3149.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (₹3647.10 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹43762.12
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-07 02:55 IST+0530

41 minutes ago, SoulSage said:

You should just quickly list out your current hardware then what you plan to replace it with, bit confusion there

If it's a gaming PC were you trying to keep using a GTX 730 for gaming with the i5 8400?

If so you should instead buy an R3 2200G with some dual channel memory close to 3000mhz instead.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

11 hours ago, Streetguru said:

You should just quickly list out your current hardware then what you plan to replace it with, bit confusion there

If it's a gaming PC were you trying to keep using a GTX 730 for gaming with the i5 8400?

If so you should instead buy an R3 2200G with some dual channel memory close to 3000mhz instead.

Thank you and if you view this page on the laptop or desktop it would not have looked jumbled it's just looks like it in the mobile. And I will see thy R3 2200G and the cost. Again thank you.