How's my site

3 minutes ago, GameMinister said:

So I recently made this website by the name of TECHDDICT. It's still in a free version of wix. I just wanted some suggestions through which I can improve my site before putting some money on. The site is basically a TechBlog.

https://developersung.wixsite.com/techddict

it looks great but imo there are too much empty space on the sides

I get a blank page with a banner about wix because I'm not willing to enable javascript.

There's a lot of whitespace on the sides, you could try utilising more of that by expanding your main content so viewers have more room to look at actual content rather than have 1/3 of the entire webpage be white.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

10 minutes ago, seoz said:

There's a lot of whitespace on the sides, you could try utilising more of that by expanding your main content so viewers have more room to look at actual content rather than have 1/3 of the entire webpage be white.

Anyt other thing, like any improvements I can make to the actual content (the articles)

1 minute ago, GameMinister said:

Anyt other thing, like any improvements I can make to the actual content (the articles)

As for the content iself;

1. In your 'How-To' section, "DIY" should be capitalised, alternatively put "Cool how-to & tutorials for you!"

2. In your 'Smartphones' section, your headline should either be lowercase or all capitals, not "All About Smartphones Right at your finger-tips".

3. In your 'Computers' section, the headline "Interesting stuff about Computers in One Place" is super vague and again needs capitalisation at the "stuff" and "about" words. You should instead put "Articles About Computers in One Place" or something along those lines.

4. In the 'PTE' section, you've used the wrong "their" for the headline.

5. In the 'About Us' section, the "how to" should be spelt "how-to" to keep consistency with the title of the same name.

Honestly, it's down to your grammar. It is a valiant effort for two high school students and I am impressed, you just need to brush up on English and your website will be golden. :) 

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

17 minutes ago, seoz said:

As for the content iself;

1. In your 'How-To' section, "DIY" should be capitalised, alternatively put "Cool how-to & tutorials for you!"

2. In your 'Smartphones' section, your headline should either be lowercase or all capitals, not "All About Smartphones Right at your finger-tips".

3. In your 'Computers' section, the headline "Interesting stuff about Computers in One Place" is super vague and again needs capitalisation at the "stuff" and "about" words. You should instead put "Articles About Computers in One Place" or something along those lines.

4. In the 'PTE' section, you've used the wrong "their" for the headline.

5. In the 'About Us' section, the "how to" should be spelt "how-to" to keep consistency with the title of the same name.

Honestly, it's down to your grammar. It is a valiant effort for two high school students and I am impressed, you just need to brush up on English and your website will be golden. :) 

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, all changes have been made :)

I find it a bit slow. Improve the performance a bit. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

No scaling = not for me. I'm already having bad day with non-scaling sites.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv