HELP! Original WINDOWS 8 32-bit Needed.

Ya_Mi

Ok i searched google for more than 3 hours and i couldn't find the original windows 8 32 bit, Not 8.1 not windows 8 pro or something like that.

The reason is that, i have this retarded samsung tablet that wont let me boot from a usb devices. It can only boot from usb after it boot up to the system through windows 8.

I refreshed the tabled but somehow it failed and now its unable to enter windows.

The original OS is windows 8 32-bit.

And the son of a gun is SAMSUNG 500T model XE500T1C. and believe me i already tried every single solution i found on the net and none of them work.

My only solution is to reset the devices through windows 8 recovery option and it required the original windows 8 32-bit, i have tried windows 8 pro 32 bit/windows 8.1 32 bit,windows 10,and so on and none of them work.

So if someone has the original windows 8 32 bit.iso..please help for god sake. *scream internally

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

8 minutes ago, Ya_Mi said:

Ok i searched google for more than 3 hours and i couldn't find the original windows 8 32 bit, Not 8.1 not windows 8 pro or something like that.

The reason is that, i have this retarded samsung tablet that wont let me boot from a usb devices. It can only boot from usb after it boot up to the system through windows 8.

I refreshed the tabled but somehow it failed and now its unable to enter windows.

The original OS is windows 8 32-bit.

And the son of a gun is SAMSUNG 500T model XE500T1C. and believe me i already tried every single solution i found on the net and none of them work.

My only solution is to reset the devices through windows 8 recovery option and it required the original windows 8 32-bit, i have tried windows 8 pro 32 bit/windows 8.1 32 bit,windows 10,and so on and none of them work.

So if someone has the original windows 8 32 bit.iso..please help for god sake. *scream internally

https://the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 8/

it's at the bottom called "en_windows_8_x86_dvd_915417.iso"

how legit this is? i have no clue... but you can check the hash for SHA1 after you download it to make sure there's nothing added to the ISO and it's 100% pure.

SHA1: 22D680EC53336BEE8A5B276A972CEBA104787F62

the answer was taken from here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_install/where-i-find-the-correct-sha1-checksum-for-the/3cc1ce41-b6bb-4b2c-a95c-9cc54dd5d83b

same file name

http://onlinemd5.com/

and this is the site to check SHA1 (remember to change the type), and it doesn't upload the file, it checks the file directly so you don't have to worry about it, it takes less than 5 minutes, probably 2 minutes.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Wait... WHAT?

Either: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows8ISO

Or thread lock in 3... 2... 1...?

(PS, what is wrong with you people. It's like the first Google search result... is not a hack, is not dodgy, is DIRECT FROM MICROSOFT, and like, why are you posting the rubbish above?)

Sorry, I'm thick. I thought the MS site said 8.0! :D

I ALSO have a similar problem you have... basically with 8.1 and 10 trashing recovery partitions on updates. :'(

33 minutes ago, syn2112 said:

-snip-

thanks for helping me but i found another way to install it.

Since i can't find the original windows 8 that means the product key wont work and yes it failed.

So i just installed a windows 10 through recovery option with CMD using E:\Setup.exe command (e is the windows 10 usb stick drive letter)

Hopefully it will work.

1 minute ago, TechyBen said:

Wait... WHAT?

Either: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows8ISO

Or thread lock in 3... 2... 1...?

(PS, what is wrong with you people. It's like the first Google search result... is not a hack, is not dodgy, is DIRECT FROM MICROSOFT, and like, why are you posting the rubbish above?)

THATS WINDOWS 8.1

I need windows 8 32-bit original untouched. did you even read bruh?

Yep. So sorry, I missed the MS tool only doing .1 :(

Windows update to 8.1 also trashed my recovery partition, that also contained the recovery iso for 8.0. :(

Something smells very fishy about MS treatment of 8.0. For it to be out of circulation, something must be in there for a cover up.

2 minutes ago, Ya_Mi said:

thanks for helping me but i found another way to install it.

Since i can't find the original windows 8 driver that means the product wont work and yes it failed.

So i just installed a windows 10 through recovery option with CMD using E:\Setup.exe command (e is the windows 10 usb stick drive letter)

Hopefully it will work.

time to move to Windows 10 i guess :) there's a reason microsoft ditched Windows 8, and it's hard to find information about it, it's because everyone hated it and it was a huge fail

but 8.1 is okay though

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

2 minutes ago, syn2112 said:

time to move to Windows 10 i guess :) there's a reason microsoft ditched Windows 8, and it's hard to find information about it, it's because everyone hated it and it was a huge fail

but 8.1 is okay though

i just hope that there will be no driver issues with this tablet