Should i buy 970 or RX 480

DOGEY

I see offers for GTX 970 STRIX. Running real cheap and i realised something that i should get one used :)! There are good offers for 480 and R9 380X (Cheaper). And i am confused what to get. The 970 goes from cheapest~147.79$ to max~200.99$ and the R9 380X cheapest~145.97 to max~200.99. And all of them don't have warranty. (not sure about the R9 380X) Which to get? (EDIT) Now i have 1050 so it will be good upgrade!

2 minutes ago, DOGEY said:

I see offers for GTX 970 STRIX. Running real cheap and i realised something that i should get one used :)! There are good offers for 480 and R9 380X (Cheaper). And i am confused what to get. The 970 goes from cheapest~147.79$ to max~200.99$ and the R9 380X cheapest~145.97 to max~200.99. And all of them don't have warranty. (not sure about the R9 380X) Which to get? (EDIT) Now i have 1050 so it will be good upgrade!

RX 480 is the fastest here, not by much though, you could say they have the same performance, it's fine to go with the GTX 970 if the price is much lower. (you didn't specify how much the RX 480 costs)

and the GTX 970 is much faster than the R9 380X

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

7 minutes ago, DOGEY said:

basically in some games the RX 480 beats the 970, and in other games the GTX 970 beats the RX 480, so it kinda balances out.

personally i would go for the RX 480 if it's the same price, just because it performs much better in Vulkan and DX12.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

I would see how the 1160 Goes like :) after some time than i will buy a GPU

With that budget I would probably get a 1050 as they are pretty cheap on amazon right now. Sorry but I don't really know anything about AMD graphic-cards.

1. I can't buy from amazon                                                                                                                                           2 I already have 1050 2G

41 minutes ago, DOGEY said:
  1. I can't buy from amazon                                                                                                                                           2 I already have 1050 2G

Maybe find used graphics cards?

41 minutes ago, Howitz said:

Maybe find used graphics cards?

That's why i am making this post because of used GPUs