help finding the price

Hunlight
5 minutes ago, Ansuex said:

Do you have a link of that Corsair poswersupply? I do not know of a RX serie.

I think the Seasonic Prime is not that much better to justify 20 euro extra cost :)

oh my bad I miss typed it.

thats the one:

http://www.skytech.lt/cp9020123eu-psu-corsair-cx750-750w-plus-bronze-low-noise-p-345504.html

and thats where I found that is good?

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/CoolerMaster/V650/11.html

I see :) the CX750 scores better relative to the price at the time of writing that article.

The CM V650 seems like a better PSU tho. It is really up to you, I would probably still go with the 650watt Cooler master myself.

Let me and the forum know what your results are after replacing your PSU! :D

1 minute ago, Ansuex said:

I see :) the CX750 scores better relative to the price at the time of writing that article.

The CM V650 seems like a better PSU tho. It is really up to you, I would probably still go with the 650watt Cooler master myself.

oh well, either will go with cooler master or that seasonic premium whatever its called u mentioned before.

9 minutes ago, Ansuex said:

Could u also check this one please, its consider also nice choice for the buck:

https://www.varle.lt/maitinimo-blokai/evga-750-gq-750-watt-modularnetzteil-mit-80-plus-gold-zertifiziert--3302176.html

1 minute ago, Hunlight said:

Could u also check this one please, its consider also nice choice for the buck:

https://www.varle.lt/maitinimo-blokai/evga-750-gq-750-watt-modularnetzteil-mit-80-plus-gold-zertifiziert--3302176.html

That PSU is good. It’s tier 2 which is a good PSU it will probably last you 5-7 years with no issue while tier 1 could 

last up to 10 years. The point is that any Tier 1 or 2 PSU is good quality and will work a lot better than your current one. So yes the GQ is good. On par with G3.

On 9/5/2018 at 4:38 PM, Ansuex said:

Not that bad really :) Should definitely be good enough.

Ok I got a new psu, but game still crashes on launch without any error. (ssd its installed on is totally fine as I can launch more demanding game installed on the same ssd), tried uninstalling all antivirus soft though mby they blocking it or smth, wont launch anyway.

Fixed one of the games, was unrelated issue. Hmm mby other fixed as well. will proceed with testing ;)

EDIT

Just tested Battlefield 1, fps seems to be ok (as in some other games too) but sound is choppy as hell now it disappears for a second or so the appears, then for a second I hear only an explosion somewhere etc stuff. Sooo I assume issue wasnt with psu ? :/

EDIT

Its gpu, after looooong testing in different pcs finally find out that it was gpu. it was gpu, even it is showing thats all ok all monitoring is stable, but its still using only 3 gb vram max and after stress test in aida 64 pc immediately start to lag and stutter.

On 9/11/2018 at 9:19 AM, Ansuex said:

Good to hear you found the issue! will you be able to return your GPU?

yes got it on warranty, now waiting , a week already still told at least one more week or even a month :D

On 9/11/2018 at 9:19 AM, Ansuex said:

Good to hear you found the issue! will you be able to return your GPU?

Hello,

I got my gpu back from warranty but the issue is still there so I wasted almost two weeks for nothing :/ Oh well.

Now what is left is only cpu/mobo ? what suggestions u guys have :/

Man! are you unlucky or what!? :P

Did you make any progress on this issue already?

7 hours ago, Ansuex said:

Man! are you unlucky or what!? :P

Did you make any progress on this issue already?

nope not really decided to try give everything back (except gpu/psu/case) for warranty refund and jsut buy new parts. I will try to order parts fro mgermany through my friend as there it comes 90eur cheaper~

image.png.65434db4db6912c224e2396d61db98d0.png

Aait, wish you good luck with that epic hardware man :)

Hope you don't run into any more problems