Prototype Mobile PC case I made for studies

my plan is not to make a LAN case, its more a workstation/ gaming desktop style thing.

I had a few idea's last night for a modular design. like i said i will do some doodles and 3d model them.

Hmm yeah now that i think about it why did i even mention LAN, ah well. Will you show the fruits of you labor once its done? :)

@Felix3301 Then i guess a low profile cooler will have to do, anything beside the stock cooler  :P

Hmm yeah now that i think about it why did i even mention LAN, ah well. Will you show the fruits of you labor once its done? :)

@Felix3301 Then i guess a low profile Fan will have to do, anything beside stock cooling :P

I think im going to do some designs and go from there. i will show of the designs though... might send them to Corsair or Cooler master and see what they think.

Character artist in the Games industry.

@Felix3301 Then i guess a low profile cooler will have to do, anything beside the stock cooler  :P

The Scythe shuriken 2 and big shuriken are a good fit for the case (anything under 70mm) . Right now as a student I don´t have any more money to spend but I will be changing that in the future

Really nice mate, pretty unique. I've never really thought of something like that before. Wont it get pretty hot though, is the mesh on the front clear?

The mesh is clear yes and because all of the intake fans of the GPU and CPU are close to it they suck fresh air in from outside the case so it stays nice and cool

The Scythe shuriken 2 and big shuriken are a good fit for the case (anything under 70mm) . Right now as a student I don´t have any more money to spend but I will be changing that in the future

Ha funny you mention Scythe, i just got myself a Shuriken Rev. B for my Sis´s Pc (my old one) its 64 mm on the height.