What phone should I upgrade to 2018 December???

WolfLoverPro

My contract is near end bags best phone to upgrade to? 

Atm I’m I have iPhone 7 Plus 

Reason I don’t like iPhone X is I don’t have the button so I can’t unlock it on my desk I have to lean over the phone to unlock xD 

but the. If I go with android there’s a lot of viruses on App Store and they are always slow or at least everyone I know who has new androids they get slower as years go on so IDK????? 

I can upgrade to 8 or plus but that seems the same as this one literally LOL 

so unless u know of a really fast android what won’t slow down tell me lol also I take a lot of photos but main thing is speed

Just don't upgrade, the 7+ is still fine if you want an iPhone for some inane reason

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Given the mess apple did with the mac, either they would make sure the iphones are much better or expect them to have problems too. Either way, i would wait for sept 12 before deciding going android. 

I agree with your pros but here are my cons

The iphones we had battery problems Apple acknowledged but we lived in a third world country so the first one they did not replace since we knew about it too late. The second one is still pending they need to open it first. We had an ipad as well that wont open anymore and to repair it it would cost a new one.

54 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Don't upgrade to an Android now s10 is coming next match

4 hours ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Just don't upgrade, the 7+ is still fine if you want an iPhone for some inane reason

lol insane 

well i just cant stand android beacuse how slow they are and get even if you have nothing on them

i had a s7 and it was new didint even do anything or have that many apps and it gets so shit and slow its unreal

iphone i have alot of apps and it dont slow down as for doing more things i jsut jailbreak the iphone so that means Best speed and i can do almost as much as android can do ? unless you can list anything else

Try using a Oneplus 6:

If you don't disable Animations on the iPhone X, the Oneplus 6 is faster than the iPhone X, if you use multiple Apps at teh same time.

Saying androids are "slow" is just wrong. It depends which one ^^

You can take an iphone 5, that thing will also be slow today, despite beeing with iOS.

Still. That doesn't help anything, since it's a whole iOS vs. Android question. Which Ecosystem do you want/need. If you have everything in iOS (and maybe iPad, Macbook), all your bought apps etc, you probably won't be that happy on Android, even if it's faster than an iPhone.

What you can do with Android.. Well, for starters, if you use Windows, Android does have a File system (No, even with Files, iOS has no File system. I have an iPad, it's still garbage there), trying to easily get movies/music on your device if you don't stream, Documents etc.

Customization if you're into that.

need to try out for yourself, as i don't know how you use your phone, and what you would want to use at all.

Lets Take your argument, and turn it around: Why buy an 1000 Dollar iPhone (especially when your 7 Plus is still very fast today), when you can get a Oneplus 6 / 6t soon for half the price, and "it can do just as much as iOS"?^^ 

That argument won't help you much, if you really want to keep iMessage for example.

Oh yea. Battery charges WAY faster. Even if you spend 80 bucks in that fast charge kit from Apple, you need to buy seperately, it will still take longer.

And not to mention, compared to Google Assistant, Siri is quite... well.... far behind.

Edit: So, if it's December...

1. Wait how the new iPhones will be

2. Wait for the Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL - as this will be the Stock Google device with fast and long updates, and probably again the best Camera out there

3. Wait for the Oneplus 6t

Then decide if anything there is interesting.

3 minutes ago, Darkseth said:

Try using a Oneplus 6:

If you don't disable Animations on the iPhone X, the Oneplus 6 is faster than the iPhone X, if you use multiple Apps at teh same time.

Saying androids are "slow" is just wrong. It depends which one ^^

You can take an iphone 5, that thing will also be slow today, despite beeing with iOS.

Still. That doesn't help anything, since it's a whole iOS vs. Android question. Which Ecosystem do you want/need. If you have everything in iOS (and maybe iPad, Macbook), all your bought apps etc, you probably won't be that happy on Android, even if it's faster than an iPhone.

What you can do with Android.. Well, for starters, if you use Windows, Android does have a File system (No, even with Files, iOS has no File system. I have an iPad, it's still garbage there), trying to easily get movies/music on your device if you don't stream, Documents etc.

Customization if you're into that.

need to try out for yourself, as i don't know how you use your phone, and what you would want to use at all.

Lets Take your argument, and turn it around: Why buy an 1000 Dollar iPhone (especially when your 7 Plus is still very fast today), when you can get a Oneplus 6 / 6t soon for half the price, and "it can do just as much as iOS"?^^ 

That argument won't help you much, if you really want to keep iMessage for example.

Oh yea. Battery charges WAY faster. Even if you spend 80 bucks in that fast charge kit from Apple, you need to buy seperately, it will still take longer.

Well I don’t mean android slow because it’s not ..,.,.,,..,,.,.,. When you first have it for a few years 

then it slows down somtjing stupid 

i have to have my phone for 3 years then I can upgrade .. I had my s7 for 2 years and it was absolute shit slow it’s awful and everyone who uses an android says it gets so slow after years unless it’s just well how you use I’m not sure ?? But some don’t have hardly any apps and it’s slow it just seems to to be made to get slow after like 2 years idk why??? Or is it me just having bad luck ? 

I e had 2 iPhones and each for 3 years never seems to slow like android I’ve had YES they slow don’t if I used a new phone but I mean as in like it wasn’t performing like new if you get what I mean??

also yeah as I said I use JB so I can have a file browser and all that stuff android has xD 

price? Don’t matter to me as I pay the same each month even if I picked a iphone or android so yeah 

I mean I don’t really wanna hate as I use android and iPhone same as I use all pc Os I don’t care about the os it’s just I guess as I’ve had bad experience with android phones it’s just I want to ask ?

Had something similar with my S7 Edge. But it was much better, after a reset.

However, many Oneplus users say, it doesn't slow down over a longer time (even the Pixel 2 with stock Android does). Maybe it's worth a try?

i'm really interested in the One Plus 6t when it comes, to upgrade from my S7 Edge.

But yea, that will be a reason to stick to iPhones :P

Funny, I have heard opposite, that Iphones slow down after some time & Apple is doing it on purpose to force you to buy new shiny overpriced Iphone model...

You talking about the News a while ago?

That was not to make you buy a new phone, but to prevent old iPhones with old batteries to shut down.

At certain Peak-situations, older batteries don't have the power anymore to deliver the power as a new one - CPUs are throttled a slight bit to prevent shut downs.

On 03/09/2018 at 6:33 PM, Darkseth said:

Had something similar with my S7 Edge. But it was much better, after a reset.

However, many Oneplus users say, it doesn't slow down over a longer time (even the Pixel 2 with stock Android does). Maybe it's worth a try?

i'm really interested in the One Plus 6t when it comes, to upgrade from my S7 Edge.

But yea, that will be a reason to stick to iPhones :P

didint get what u mean?

you mean that uh oneplus and pixel 2 is good?

on my contract i can only pic certain phones sadly not oneplus :{{{{ im gonna make a new topic listing 3 phones vs LMFAO

What exacly ^^

Some android phones do get slower over time.. In most cases, a Reset will make them faster again. Like a fresh Windows install in the old times.

Yes, Pixel 2 is a very great solid phone, stock android experience, extremely good Camera etc. Watch reviews^^ Especially those "after 1 year review".

Keep in Mind, Pixel 3 and 3 XL are coming in like 1 Month~

Oneplus is usually very solid, most people like the UI alot (stock android, but alot of customizing features), and the Speed. You will hear many say "it's the fastest phone they ever used".