Best headset for 100€

Ausfernando

So my little brother’s birthday is in 7 days, and for 1 week he’s been talking about how he was saving 50€ for a new headset, and I talked to my parents and said: ok he wants a headset, and basically I have 100€ to spend on the best headset there is for the Xbox One, I would like 2 options, possibly a wired (which I’m already thinking of the Cloud Alpha II’s) and a wireless version.

Thanks everyone in advance as my brother is already going crazy about buying a 50€ headset and I’m excited to see his reaction <3 

11 minutes ago, Ausfernando said:

I really can’t go over budget plus it’s an American website 

Are SteelSeries Arctis 3/5 available? Those are the best and then the Cloud II is pretty good. Then the Corsair HS50

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

10 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Are SteelSeries Arctis 3/5 available? Those are the best and then the Cloud II is pretty good. Then the Corsair HS50

They’re available I just need to look at pricing though