Use ANY Controller Lag Free over USB!

Wow they just showed some Nintendo controllers

Lawsuit incoming

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Stupid question, but how do you hook up a new PC to an old crt without using converters that may add lag? What exactly is Linus using in this video?

Oh wow, Bliss Box is still alive? I remember backing this in 2014 and 2015 on Kickstarter. They had 3 failed kickstarter campaigns and he still managed to pull through after 4 years. That's quite impressive!

I'd very much like to see this be tested with a rhythm game controller, like IIDX Beatmania specifically.

11 hours ago, Johnny_C13 said:

Stupid question, but how do you hook up a new PC to an old crt without using converters that may add lag? What exactly is Linus using in this video?

That PC probably has a GPU with an S-Video output, similar to what they used on they arcade setup (https://youtu.be/oTydZBIGAuk?t=141), which is AMD Radeon HD4870 ArcadeVGA 5000. But I bet any GPU with a video or S-video output should be fine.

• 3 weeks later...