Server 2012 R2 user account issues

Go to solution Solved by CAKEwasTRUE,

Well nevermind found the Clone SSD drive which is about a day old so that works, (Cloned the drive for more storage space). Lesson learned; read Roles and features more thoroughly.

So a temp 2012 R2 server im testing messed up with Server Essentials being installed for backup services, Im 99% sure this is a domain issue. The accounts set up on this server (locally) are supposed to log into "PKF-Paul", "PKF-Greg", however now the usernames log into "PKF-Paul.PKF-SERVER" or "PKF-Paul.PKFLOORINGINC" and so on, The issues with this is the user accounts on the local machine (Not Domain acc's) contain user files but the other accounts do not, and are acting like new logins. so when the users log in they don't have the users configuration or files. I have no intention of setting up domain services atm. I just want the user accounts to be able to log in locally and via RDP

I have uninstalled all the roles and have attempted to revert the setting back to the point of how it was before with no luck and im going crazy trying to figure this out.
Pic attached, user accounts are present but 2012R2 wont log into them instead opting for the .PKF-SERVER/.PKFLOORINGINC

Any help is appreciated

3a5ef362d482d952bfa1af96c855e2fd.png

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Well nevermind found the Clone SSD drive which is about a day old so that works, (Cloned the drive for more storage space). Lesson learned; read Roles and features more thoroughly.

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ