Can I format a hard with too many bad sectors?

Hi.
I have a 2.5" SATA hard drive that appears visible on disk manager, but cannot be mounted. I've tried WD recovery tool but it says it has too many bad sectors.
Is there anyway to format/delete the data on the HDD (including bad sectors) to make it usable again? 
PS: I don't care about the data in it, I just want to know if it's possible to make it usable again.

Screen shot of the smart data?

You can zero the drive drive and it will try to reallocatte the bad sectors, but you should really just toss this drive.

5 minutes ago, tiagormp97 said:

Hi.
I have a 2.5" SATA hard drive that appears visible on disk manager, but cannot be mounted. I've tried WD recovery tool but it says it has too many bad sectors.
Is there anyway to format/delete the data on the HDD (including bad sectors) to make it usable again? 
PS: I don't care about the data in it, I just want to know if it's possible to make it usable again.

Nope, once you have enough bad sectors, your HDD is pretty much toast.

Even if you could get it working again, I wouldn't use it, since bad sectors indicate an upcoming failure such as a head crash.

Bad sectors, afaik, indicate a hardware problem, not just a corrupt partition.  This means the drive is dying and reformatting is not going to help that.  If anything, it will probably just finish it off as formatting can sometimes be rather intense.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

12 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Screen shot of the smart data?

You can zero the drive drive and it will try to reallocatte the bad sectors, but you should really just toss this drive.

What tool can I use to take that smart data, taking into account it can't be mounted by windows?

And how can I zero it?

Thanks.

I have nothing to lose with it, and probably won't be using for nothing too serious.

It's just for research xD

2 minutes ago, tiagormp97 said:

What tool can I use to take that smart data, taking into account it can't be mounted by windows?

And how can I zero it?

Thanks.

crystal disk info and basically all disk monitoring tools should show it.

What OS? on windows hdparm can zero, dd on linux.