PC turns off randomly (rarely)

My PC will sometimes just turn turn off and restart or get a BSOD with an error code of PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA. It's not something that happens frequently but it happens every once in awhile. I have suspicions its my power supply overheating but I'm not sure. It has never happened to me while gaming and mostly happens when downloading something (I recently put in an SSD so idk if that has something to do with it). Help! Thanks. 

Yeah this is a memory error.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

1 minute ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Yeah this is a memory error.

I ran a memory scan and it said my memory is all good and has no problems.

15 minutes ago, Valked_ said:

I ran a memory scan and it said my memory is all good and has no problems.

It has to do with your PC's allocation of memory in your RAM, basically your computer is storing data where it shouldn't be, and thereby overwriting temporary system critical file, that is why a reboot is necessary so that the OS can boot the file back from your storage solution, and onto to your RAM for use. Sorry I should have clarified that it is a memory allocation error.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

It has to do with your PC's allocation of memory in your RAM, in this case it is most likely the RAM, basically your computer is storing data where it shouldn't be, and thereby overwriting temporary system critical files that is why a reboot is necessary so that the OS can boot the file back from your storage solution, and onto to your RAM for use. Sorry I should have clarified that it is a memory allocation error.

Any way I can fix this?

5 minutes ago, Valked_ said:

Any way I can fix this?

IDK, sorry when I last had this error Windows had also failed to install Microsoft Store, so I just reinstalled Windows and the issue resolved itself, no I know that this is not a normally a practical option, not even for me. But I had other errors so I just went through with it.

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

IDK, sorry when I last had this error Windows had also failed to install Microsoft Store, so I just reinstalled Windows and the issue resolved itself, no I know that this is not a normally a practical option, not even for me. But I had other errors so I just went through with it.

I'll do some more research online. Thanks for your help! :)