Videochip error 43, cant seem to find the driver working.

hello, so something strange seem to have happend. i have my crappy school laptop and there whas a lot of bullshit on that thing, so i did would every sane person would do. i restored it to factory settings.

HOWEVER!

the driver when't corrupt. well, no big deal i tought, just reinstall it. however this doesn't seem to work. when it installs the drivers it will complete as any driver you would install only when finally restarted it would go back to its error 43. i susspect the chip is burned or something however it does show up in devmgmt.msc and in aida64 ( no i didn't stress it to death) the laptop is a medion erazer (idkwhatmodel)

it has:

core i5 7200HQ

gtx 950M 

8GB ram 

running win.10.home

please help ;(

11.PNG

12.PNG

you need those special drivers that support optimus (switching from iGP to GPU under some applications)

Try the manufacturer driver version even if its OLD-AF.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 9:45 PM, faziten said:

you need those special drivers that support optimus (switching from iGP to GPU under some applications)

Try the manufacturer driver version even if its OLD-AF.

thanks for your response but it doesn't work for windows 10, only on 32bit win vista and 7.

Best of luck to you, usually when i encountered this problem the GPU is gonna kaput. Intermittent.
If it still under warranty RMA it. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |