Should I get this NAS?

NotKalo

Hello Linus Fan-base! 

I am considering getting the following NAS storage. <- English version of Bulgarian site. Keep that in mind for the prices. /I am also a long time customer and my prices are lower than the displayed/

I have NEVER had anything to do with Network Attached Storages and I am somewhat limited to how much money I can spend. 

PROS /according to me/: 
 - I can use two disks in RAID 1 and therefore have all my information secured. /Redundancy ftw/
 - It is somewhat cheap for our standards in Bulgaria. /I can afford to spend at max 1500BGN = 750EURO/
 - It is small and portable /I can afford to relocate it to my studio if needed easily/
 - It has it's Linux based OS /Easy to use/
 - It has two USB 3 slots for extra external hard disks. /In case I need to store information that is not critical/
 - It is network accessed, like a cloud.

CONS: 
 - I am naive. 

I will be using it for an important video project of mine and I want to assure my clients that they can store the data safely on my own NAS server. /And make them pay a little for that service mwahahahahha/

I am confident i will be able to handle it and learn how to work with it. 

My questions are:
 - Is there a cheaper NAS server that can handle the two hard drives. 
 - Please advise what hard drives to slot. If they ship to Bulgaria they qualify! 

I had a DS215j which was a great basic NAS. For dumb storage, this thing will be more than plenty. It won't be fast for editing video off of, so I'd use it to store finished files on instead. That's down to the 1Gbps limit of the ethernet port. 

Drive wise, WD Red, Seagate Ironwolf, both are good reliable drives.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

I havnt used a synology nas before, we use qnap at work but the principles are the same.

a nas would be a good option however if you can afford it you may want to look at a 4 drive bay unit if you plan to store video footage as it grows fast and if you need more space down the line you would be looking at a new nas anyway but i dont know the size of the files your working with just the experience of having a project at work on ours thats currently 11TB.