Total confusion on ll120fans from corsair

I'm planning to build a pc with six ll120 fans, 2 for the radiator, 4 for the case. Corsair sells 3 pack fans that come included with a lighting node pro, this helps coordinate the lighting effects, it is utilized by corsair software by connecting the lighting node pro to a USB 2.0 header on the motherboard. Now, MSI and Corsair are partners, therefore MSI motherboards have headers called the JCORSAIR_1 header which the lighting node pro is supposed to go into. I also want at least 2 led strips in my system. So here's the problem:-

1) How am I supposed to connect my fans and led strips, thru USB or the dedicated corsair header?

2)How am I supposed to connect the fans(like where do the RGB and power headers of the fans go, where should I connect my led strips)

3)Do I need a lighting commander pro to buy separately (which I had no idea of until recently)?

1) As far as i know, the lighting node comes with 2 cables. 1 usb and 1 JCorsair. You choose one and connect it to the node.

2) The fans have 1 connection, which carries the rgb and the fan info, so you can only connect them into the included thing.

3) No idea.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.