Microsoft App Store..?

Car712

So, if *anyone* here actually uses the 'Microsoft Store' app on Windows 10 for anything other than Xbox games, I would honestly be very surprised. I just dont understand why they wont just discontinue the 'Microsoft Store', as not only is Windows Phone dead (I still have mine in a drawer though!), and I know of very few people who use the app store on Windows 10. It also seems that the majority of apps on the app store, are actually just mobile games ported to Windows 10, and most of them are crap.

(No offense to anyone who actually uses the Microsoft App Store)

If they stopped with the Microsoft store, they would also need to stop with Windows 10 S... Wait, this seems like the perfect idea!

Anyways, they use the Microsoft store for hardware sales too now.. That doesn't say much.. I just had to say it.

Yeah, I don't know anyone who uses the Microsoft Store, let alone enjoys all the apps that Windows 10 has in its default state.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 hours ago, bobbyd52 said:

So, if *anyone* here actually uses the 'Microsoft Store' app on Windows 10 for anything other than Xbox games, I would honestly be very surprised. I just dont understand why they wont just discontinue the 'Microsoft Store', as not only is Windows Phone dead (I still have mine in a drawer though!), and I know of very few people who use the app store on Windows 10. It also seems that the majority of apps on the app store, are actually just mobile games ported to Windows 10, and most of them are crap.

(No offense to anyone who actually uses the Microsoft App Store)

How else are you gonna play Candy crush, Sony dash, or asphalt 8 on your desktop Windows? Using an emulator? Oh pls. 

Sudo make me a sandwich