[US, Staples] Lenovo IdeaPad Laptops with Ryzen 5 and 7 $399 and $449

PlayStation 2

Staples is having some nice price cuts on some Lenovos that have Ryzen 5s and Ryzen 7s in them.

Ryzen 5 2500U Laptop - https://www.staples.com/lenovo-ideapad-330s-81fb0028us-15-6-laptop-computer-amd-ryzen-5-1tb-hdd-8gb-ddr4-windows-10-home/product_24328370 $399.99, potential local pickup if your store has one in stock and shipping

Ryzen 7 2700U Laptop - https://www.staples.com/lenovo-ideapad-330s-81fb0027us-15-6-laptop-computer-amd-ryzen-7-1tb-hdd-8gb-ddr4-windows-10-home/product_24328363 $449.99, same deal with local pickup and shipping

This is about the cheapest I've seen a Ryzen 5 and definitely a Ryzen 7-based laptop for, so if you want one for cheap, here you go.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

It looks like the processor is the majority of the manufacturing cost, what with a 30Wh battery and HD+ display.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did a review with benchmarks on the Ryzen 7 model if you would like to check it out here is the link to that video hope you find it educational and if you have any questions on the machine please do ask as I learning too.:)

ey b0ss

On 9/5/2018 at 11:23 PM, Need4Speed214 said:

Well I did a review with benchmarks on the Ryzen 7 model if you would like to check it out here is the link to that video hope you find it educational and if you have any questions on the machine please do ask as I learning too.:)

@Need4Speed214, What is the RAM configuration on that laptop?  From what I can gather on the foreign Lenovo sites, it's 4GB soldered to the motherboard and the option for an additional DIMM?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 9:24 AM, WarFreak131 said:

@Need4Speed214, What is the RAM configuration on that laptop?  From what I can gather on the foreign Lenovo sites, it's 4GB soldered to the motherboard and the option for an additional DIMM?

...Soldered RAM.  Reminds me of my old 486DX board with SIMMs soldered on board.  Blecch.

• 6 months later...
On 9/12/2018 at 7:24 AM, WarFreak131 said:

4 GB of soldered and 4 GB SODIMM DDR4-2400MHz it is upgradable to 20 GB if you swap that 4GB SODIMM for a 16GB 

ey b0ss