full atx case

alarmingtugboat97

Does anyone have a thermaltake level 10gt what's some good fans for this beast? /and maybe some new paint ideas.

4 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

you mean 20 ?If you mean 10 its olddd.

Dont remind me -_-

IMAG0396.thumb.jpg.45abece297beedf161affe622310aec4.jpg

@dual290x had his modded, but I cant remember if it was painted or not. Neither one of us are actively using this case anymore, but in terms of fans for this case, there's a very limited selection. Especially if you want to keep the color modes (Literally only replacement thermaltake fans will work for that) and only Thermaltake fans will workk with the Side fan position since it has gold contacts so you dont pull wires. If you dont care about lights and only care about performance, basically only Noctua Makes an exceptionally good 200mm fan

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

16 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Dont remind me -_-

@dual290x had his modded, but I cant remember if it was painted or not. Neither one of us are actively using this case anymore, but in terms of fans for this case, there's a very limited selection. Especially if you want to keep the color modes (Literally only replacement thermaltake fans will work for that) and only Thermaltake fans will workk with the Side fan position since it has gold contacts so you dont pull wires. If you dont care about lights and only care about performance, basically only Noctua Makes an exceptionally good 200mm fan

I remember when it was new and thought i looked cool.I also remember the antec lanboy case,And just threw away a aerocool masstige pc that was a 478 socket.And right now im still using a cooler master atcs 840 with a amd phenom ii x4 965 for now lol.We both are old but in a good way tho :)

@TVwazhere, if I had not lost my QDC contacts for the fans I could have easily replaced the fan and soldered the new fan on the QDC. Quiet easy actually. The top fan can be replaced and with a little cutting the front fan can be replaced with two 120mm fans. However, replacing with another 200mm fan is not possible. Thermaltake had special made fans produced. Painting the metal mesh was stupidly easy.

Instructions for frustration management:  

1) Sit at desk.   2) Repeatedly slam forehead against desk.

I never said I was smart, just smart enough to be dangerous.

ORLY?

……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |:    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : |: : : :|:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : : : ?
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: :
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
You have been visited by the propane god, I tell ya hwat. Repost this on 5 more profiles or Hank Hill will bring the propain.

- credit to, @Cinnabar Sonar

On 2018-08-23 at 11:12 AM, TVwazhere said:

Dont remind me -_-

I have the exact same one, I was looking at some rgb coloured fans.

Never had to pay for this case got it at a local dump in my town,